OHM HST-Ex

fatcat

Reaction score
Hi Brian,

I get a CTD when the HST is selected as the focus vessel and F1 (internal view) is selected. Otherwise everything works for Orbiter 2016.

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi Brian,

I get a CTD when the HST is selected as the focus vessel and F1 (internal view) is selected. Otherwise everything works for Orbiter 2016.
Yep, it has the pre-Orbiter2016 HUD text methods in the code, cockpit view will give CTD - another update required!

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi,
by special request, here's a new .dll for HST_EX with independent controls for Port and Starboard solar arrays.
Zip file is attached to this post.

Code:
Controls:
F6 = Deploy Port Array
F7 = Open Port Array
N =  Port Array Sun Tracking On/Off (returns to default position when Off)
F8 = Close Port Array

Ctrl+F6 = Deploy Starboard Array
Ctrl+F7 = Open Starboard Array
Ctrl+N =  Starboard Array Sun Tracking On/Off (returns to default position when Off)
Ctrl+F8 = Close Starboard Array

Cheers,
Brian

View attachment hst_ex_dll_200513.zip

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. So can you add an attachment to this? For sts 125 a SCM was attached to the HST. So right now I can grap the hst in the Shuttle but then need to be able to attach a scm Vessel to the HST

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. So can you add an attachment to this? For sts 125 a SCM was attached to the HST. So right now I can grap the hst in the Shuttle but then need to be able to attach a scm Vessel to the HST
Yes, you could add an attachment point in the .cfg. Have a look at the "SAL HST Repair" add-on on OH, the .cfg also has a docking port.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Brian, Could the sun shade and HGA's be wrong ? Or is it just my version. The sun screen opens when the HGA's are stowed.

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi Don,
the HGA and Sunshade can get out of sync, because they take different times to complete the animation(doh!) - you can fix it by opening/closing the HGA/sunshade and pressing K again when the HGA is stopped but sunshade still moving.

....or you can just use this .dll which has separate keys(M/K) for HGA and Sunshade.

View attachment hst_ex_dll_200513B.zip

:cheers:
Brian

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Thanks Brian. We need to look at the Crew Dragon 2 together. ;)