The pentagon videos Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Dutch warship complains of multiple electronics glitches after a Russian plane overflew
video

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that there's not more buzz here about this, to be honest. I mean, the report pretty much confirmed that the working assumption is that these objects are in fact UAPs. While obviously nobody wanted to lean out of the window as to the origins, the fact that the CIA is working under the assumption that there are indeed UAPs with behaviour that demonstrates a technological sophistication they cannot explain operating in US (and other) airspace, and that they also assume that they're even capable of submerging, seems like kind of a big deal to me...

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
One person interviewed on cbs said well the objects may be from here, but from a different time, or transported from one different dimension.

That wouldn't be the craziest hypothesis. In cosmology, the idea of multiple parallel (or not) universes is not a new thing. Then it is some kind of 4D geometry problem : you can figure each universe by a geometric plane slightly oscillating or waving, and when two "realities" are nearly-coplanar, "funny" stuff can happens, because the "waves crests" can collide. "Funny stuff" including the generation of a singularity like the "Big-Bang" (creating a brand new reality), short-lived unstable portals between realities, or maybe more frequently mirror images (most UFO sightings would fit there). If it is so, what you would see through such "mirror images" might make no sense at all, because they could come from a reality where the laws of physics (including how time and space relate) could be completely different (or not even exist, or whatever).

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
I'd bet on parallel worlds, because that solves the distance problem.
Multiple parallel Earths would be coplanar, so you don't need to cross interstellar distances (and don't require alien life).
You'd simply "materialize" on the same place on a parallel Earth. And that Earth can be almost like our own, including resources.

Simply assume a parallel Earth where history took a different turn about 1800 years ago and science evolved faster.
Since they send their UAPs here, we have to assume they are expansionist. That's more frightening that Aliens.

:cool:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Great. First we had aliens from outer space, then talk started about aliens from under the sea, now we're reaching for aliens from different dimensions. Now that we went through the entire original X-Com triology without finding any elerium-115 yet, does anybody have anything serious to contribute?

As in, for example, how seriously are you taking this? What's the chance of the Pentagon just making shit up for some reason (them lying to congress would be rather scarry, but weirder things have happened lately)? What other alternative explanations do we have? What could be done to get more data on the matter? From what we know of the behaviour of the objects, what hypothetical technology do we know of that could enable such behaviour? You know, oppinions that try grappling with the data we have, not go off the edge completely. Because I find I'm having a hard time forming any kind of opinion, except for "This sounds too much like hollywood to be real, but by God would it be awesome if it was!"

Last edited:

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
video of an unknown object was published an hour ago (presumably ball lightning)

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
One person interviewed on cbs said well the objects may be from here, but from a different time, or transported from one different dimension

Maybe not that crazy. Current cosmologic theories tend to say there no one Universe but a "Multiverse". Bubbles of reality, that why not could sometime interfere each other. Like radio signals do.

steph

Reaction score
I'd find it unnerving if the parallel universe or future humans theory turns out to be plausible. Perhaps even somewhat of an 'ill omen' for extraterrestrial intelligent life if the only visitors are from the future or a parallel universe. But then again; that might not exclude taking shortcuts through a parallel universe; doing away with the need for 'classic' space travel .

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
This is the limit of current science, and where it gets close from belief and religion. Let's hope JWST will contribute to give us some answers. (y)

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
nothing is clear, but the US Congress held hearings on this case

richfororbit

Reaction score
I found this old thread, I thought may as well post the recent UAP congress clip.

Those David Grusch, the fact that he claims non human could mean anything. And known for ninety years. Reminds me of the episode where the borg are found in the Arctic circle in Season 2 of Enterprise. Just saying. :whistle:

What I don't understand is, not one Astronaut has claimed to see anything described, sphere with a black cube inside it as high altitude pilots have claimed to see near the coast where naval hardware is, and nuclear sites has been the case in the past.

richfororbit

Reaction score
The triangle video could've of been a drone.

As for the fighter jet plane view, if there are four crew with two planes, couldn't there be cameras setup in the fighter jets to record all angles of these objects, as the former pilot mentioned. It could give clearer view of those objects seen like the sphere. The record has it two planes and each plane had a crew of two saw the object years back.

As for the idea of another universe, like where?

The former intelligence officer Luis who left the Pentagon claimed that the former General Mr Mattis wasn't briefed on this subject, due to reputation concern. And some officials preferred not to look into this subject as it muddled their world view.

The other view is that, what ever the reports are, some prefer not to know, by keeping the subject out of the public due to concerns of powerful countries wanting to know how such objects move around in order to have power, and maintain that power. Almost like end of the world scenario, so objects from somewhere else but here just in a different dimension will be handy to wipe out everybody.

richfororbit

Reaction score

This episode from the series Enterprise aired in early 2003, was what jogged my memory on Grusch's testimony. While as far as I know, he never mentioned any details on crashed vehicles, this at least resonates with what he said.

I read somewhere that a crashsed craft had an inside that was bigger than the outside, and gave the person who stepped in a bit of a headache.

But certainly is small enough as the cylinder described, no thrusters, no propulsion. Both the suliban and the Tholians wanted the craft, was claimed to be from the next millenia. So the thirty first century.

:unsure: Now I don't call that small potatoes.

richfororbit

Reaction score
The House Oversight Committee members are set to undergo a classified briefing on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena in the days ahead.

The Office of House Security, will be conducted by the Office of Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, Thomas A. Monheim.

richfororbit

Reaction score
I read this via a reddit topic.

Nothing new.

Grusch said he was part of an extremely secret program that had figured out how to track and find UAP's in our atmosphere and near earth orbit. He said his op-ed will include much more details regarding this.

He was told about a UAP that was in our possession that had a diameter of around 40 ft, but once you went inside, it was the size of a football field. They believed that the object was somehow able to manipulate both space and time.

He had recently been informed that a US adversary was considering full disclosure to get out ahead of the US and that he passed this information along to the US government.

He also mentioned that the US has taken part in a fair amount of crash retrevials before 1933.

The NHI look like the typical grey and they aren't sure where these being have come from. There is also a chance that they are extra dimensional, but that it could also just seem this way because of the technology they use rather than them being actual extra dimensional beings.

Interestingly, he also mentioned how many people know the full scope of the phenomenon to be no more than 50 people.

The second is pretty out of this world. The first point, may explain why Astronauts couldn't see anything. But other than that. The rest is his view based on others views.