Project ISSU

guitarist473

The UMMU that can play guitar
Reaction score
ISSU is sounding great btw cant wait for it to be released

OFF TOPIC
----------
if the iss can be seen through an amature telescope, would it be visible with powerfull binoculars and when?

hribek

Reaction score
Hm, with 6 months of no activity, this topic almost seemed buried to me. That would be a shame. Perhaps, some people having holidays over summer, there could be some extra help to get it released.

Either way, a brief status briefing would be great...

Orbinaut Pete

ISSU Project Manager
News Reporter
Reaction score
Hm, with 6 months of no activity, this topic almost seemed buried to me. That would be a shame. Perhaps, some people having holidays over summer, there could be some extra help to get it released.

Either way, a brief status briefing would be great...

Yes, I must apologise for the lack of updates everybody - it's mainly due to the fact that the status of the project hasn't changed in 6 months! ;)

The reason for the apparent lack of progress is that I'm currently working on a pretty big real life project (my studies), which would mean that if I devoted all my free time to ISSU, then I wouldn't have any time left for myself. Although, my studies are due to temporarily pause for a short period, so I shall try to get at least one module released for ISSU during that time. :)

However, just because there hasn't been any visible progress, that's not to say that no progress has been made at all – I've silently been amassing a database of photo-realistic textures, and Donamy has been upgrading all of his fantastic exterior modules (that he has kindly given ISSU permission to use).
So, for the first release of ISSU, it should simply be a case of adding module interiors, re-texturing where appropriate, and adding a few animations (systems would come in a later release) - this can be easily achieved with the current team. :thumbup:

So, the project isn't dead - just stand-by for a Tuesday! :rofl: