The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Hi everyone,

I'm back at blog writing. I have my new VSA up and running for a couple of months now but I miss the writing like I did with HASA. So here we go! Another VSA, different missions, same spirit.

MSA

The MSA was formally founded in May of this year. Its main business in the beginning was arranging launches for scientific and commercial missions. The first contract was signed with the OFSS-IV managers, to launch 4 dedicated TDRS satellites (only one more to go).
MSA is also responsible for developing a communications network around the moon for the lunar base that international partners are building. MSA will launch 3 JLEO satellites in LEO to test them out, and a 4th one will then launch to the moon to test its systems.

MSS
MSA's first big project is the Multinational Space Station, or MSS. The station will be located in a 300x300 km Orbit. The first mission will be Space Shuttle Endeavour, delivering the MPLM and the SSRMS. Dream Chaser is next on the launch schedule with the first expedition. They will see the arrival of Cygnus, bringing the first experiments to the station. The mission will a month in duration.

(note: the station has been launched before this article was published. Info here)

Future
In the future, MSA will still arrange launches for its customers. MSA will also continue to maintain and improve its lunar communications network. Further plans are missions to Venus and Mars.

Thanks for reading!

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well I guess HASSESA has some competition now. Good to see you up and running again, pal. :)