Add-ons working in Orbiter 2010 & 2010-P1

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Project Mercury 5.0 doesn't work, just tested it. Since it is already 5 years old since the last full version, not surprise. Maybe it would even be smarter to rewrite the code from the scratch after such a long time.

Also apologies to all people having problems with SSU. We work on getting a new release for Orbiter 2010 done, but that can take a moment.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Does aerobreak work? I saw it mentioned in an earlier post, but it's not on the list.Thanks

It was first on the list, but I've removed it because it had some problems with other planets then earth. I think for now it's better to only add add-ons to the list that are 100% compatible with 2010 ;)

Project Mercury 5.0 doesn't work, just tested it. Since it is already 5 years old since the last full version, not surprise. Maybe it would even be smarter to rewrite the code from the scratch after such a long time.

Also apologies to all people having problems with SSU. We work on getting a new release for Orbiter 2010 done, but that can take a moment.

Thanks. We will wait patiently for the SSU update :thumbup:

Mantis

Reaction score

Yeah I tried that too. I just get an invisible Mercury spacecraft. Looking forward to the SSU update!

I tried a whole bunch of the addons from the Francophone Orbiter website and they all work. The ones that I tested which are not already on the list iclude:

Kourou CSG - ELA
Kourou CSG - ELS
Ariane 5G VOl165
Herschel & Planck
Progress M1
Venus Express
Vostok V1.1
Ariane 6 v1.2
Metop 1.1
Baikonour, LC1 Pad 5
Soyuz Series 1
Corot 1.1
CTV Pegase v 2.1
Baikonour Pad 24 + Proton UR500
Hermes V1
Ariane 4
Spot-5
Ariane 5 V5

I haven't tried the others on the site - they may well work as well.

Fixerger

Reaction score
Invisibility problems has CVEL Titans too (Sputnik what's with velcro new release!?) :)

Ark

Reaction score
LOLA definitely doesn't work in 2010.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
Yeah I tried that too. I just get an invisible Mercury spacecraft. Looking forward to the SSU update!

I tried a whole bunch of the addons from the Francophone Orbiter website and they all work. The ones that I tested which are not already on the list iclude:

Kourou CSG - ELA
Kourou CSG - ELS
Ariane 5G VOl165
Herschel & Planck
Progress M1
Venus Express
Vostok V1.1
Ariane 6 v1.2
Metop 1.1
Baikonour, LC1 Pad 5
Soyuz Series 1
Corot 1.1
CTV Pegase v 2.1
Baikonour Pad 24 + Proton UR500
Hermes V1
Ariane 4
Spot-5
Ariane 5 V5

I haven't tried the others on the site - they may well work as well.

Thanks, going to add them to the list

Invisibility problems has CVEL Titans too (Sputnik what's with velcro new release!?) :)

CVEL titans doens't work, no, but the normal Velcro does work, so is it a Velcro fault?

I don't know if this has already been stated. Delta glider EX works in 2010.
yup, already in the list ;)

Kendo

Reaction score
David413. No, I don,t accept your apology. I spent over 36 hours, without hardly any sleep, trying to convince you AutoFCS works, only to be told by you it doesn,t, so end this now because I am hijacking this very useful thread.

Fixerger

Reaction score
Can you sort them by Alphabetic order?

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Thanks, going to add them to the list

CVEL titans doens't work, no, but the normal Velcro does work, so is it a Velcro fault?

yup, already in the list ;)

Normal Velcro works (except of some exhaust issues...), CVEL titans - not, but you can make scenario with them... as seperate objects they are working and spawning nice.

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
...so end this now because I am threadjacking this very useful thread.

Uh, what :huh:? I find this thread useful. It's not a good idea to do this seeing how much value and time has been put into this system already. Besides, how are you going to "threadjack" (fixed that for you) this thread?

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
David413. No, I don,t accept your apology. I spent over 36 hours, without hardly any sleep, trying to convince you AutoFCS works, only to be told by you it doesn,t, so end this now because I am hijacking this very useful thread.
How very noble of you.

Kendo

Reaction score
The very useful GalacticMap3D-v0.5b by tofitouf seems to be O.K

Blacklight

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
World of 2001 doesn't work. :( All I get are invisible spacecraft.
Considering that this is my favorite addon aside from David413's shuttle fleet, I'll be hanging onto my copy of Orbiter 2006.

Last edited:

Hasso

Reaction score
Baseland Beta 2 [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3503"]BaseLandAutopilot (first BETA)[/ame]
Just landed me right on Pad on the moon. :thumbup:

Glideslope [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2763"]Glideslope[/ame]
Helps a lot in final approach at all earth-bases. In Orbiter2010 the debug-line disapeared :lol:
Just the grafik-rolling-numbers are looking a little bit funny (who cares? - don't need them with aerobrake in the other MFD)

And i haven't seen
Attitude MFD [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3165"]Attitude MFD V3.2[/ame]
in the list yet. :blink:

Last edited:

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
Baseland Beta 2 BaseLandAutopilot (first BETA)
Just landed me right on Pad on the moon. :thumbup:

Glideslope Glideslope
Helps a lot in final approach at all earth-bases. In Orbiter2010 the debug-line disapeared :lol:
Just the grafik-rolling-numbers are looking a little bit funny (who cares? - don't need them with aerobrake in the other MFD)

And i haven't seen
Attitude MFD Attitude MFD V3.2
in the list yet. :blink:

added ;)

ToanPhuc

Reaction score
I have tested Project X-15 V2.0.Working really well even though need to install Spaceraft3.dll

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
just an thought... the list is beggining to grow a little crowded... perhaps now would be a good time to separate categories for ships and MFDs....

:thumbup: great thread! most useful, indeed!

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
just an thought... the list is beggining to grow a little crowded... perhaps now would be a good time to separate categories for ships and MFDs....

:thumbup: great thread! most useful, indeed!

well, tell me what kind of categories do you want?

• spaceships
  • MFD's
  • bases
  • systems
  • textures
  • other

would that be ok?