Add-ons working in Orbiter 2010 & 2010-P1

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i think just separating ships, bases, MFDs and misc will do, no?

but thsts pretty much it :thumbup:
better to sort it out now, before it begins to become a mess:hmm:

cheers

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I doubt we need a category for textures. They're all compatible.

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
Orbiter Racing League

Works great!

except for me, oddly, it CTDs if I exit orbiter and try to relaunch it or a scn containing it.
also oddly, if I exit the orbiter launchpad box, and restart a new launchpad window, and select the SAME scns, any scns containing ORL, it will work great. same for playbacks.

In summary CTD: after exiting and selecting any ORL containing scn including playback.
whatever the bug is it doesn't transfer if orbiter is exited COMPLETELY and restarted.

is there some kind of active cache file that could be getting corrupted? I don't have the log with me at work so i can't post it.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Orbiter Racing League

Works great!

except for me, oddly, it CTDs if I exit orbiter and try to relaunch it or a scn containing it.
also oddly, if I exit the orbiter launchpad box, and restart a new launchpad window, and select the SAME scns, any scns containing ORL, it will work great. same for playbacks.

In summary CTD: after exiting and selecting any ORL containing scn including playback.
whatever the bug is it doesn't transfer if orbiter is exited COMPLETELY and restarted.

is there some kind of active cache file that could be getting corrupted? I don't have the log with me at work so i can't post it.

Ok, thanks. I won't add it, unless we clear that bug ;)

I've added the categories AND they are now in alphabetic order... DONE BY HAND (well, actually put the add-ons in word, order it to alphabetic order and manually (one add-on at the time) adjust the list in this threat) :lol:

hribek

Reaction score
At least on Earth, then. What's wrong with it on Mars? Does it crash?

but not for mars (and maybe not for other planets too) ;)

Just tested aerobraking on Mars, base approach, etc. The MFD seems to work fine, without bugs. What exactly seems to be broken in your installation?

Last edited:

Sunhillow

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
World of Colliers doesn't seem to work. Ground base is visible, but no vessel

wehaveaproblem

One step closer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
wehaveaproblem.wordpress.com
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3666"]Wideawake International[/ame] works fine in 2010 as far as I can see.

Although, as many know, I'm also working on a new WIN with Face that will have much more functionality and eye candy, that will also be made 2010 compatible. So keep Tuesday free.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Wideawake International works fine in 2010 as far as I can see.

Although, as many know, I'm also working on a new WIN with Face that will have much more functionality and eye candy, that will also be made 2010 compatible. So keep Tuesday free.

oh, man I'm getting exited! :thumbup:

Mandella

Space Cultist
Donator
Reaction score
Would it be a good idea to have a separate sticky thread for addons we know *don't* work?

As for my part, it might be a problem with my install, but I am having problems with Greg Burch's addons. (CTDing after a few minutes.) Can any one else confirm or deny?

Hasso

Reaction score
At least on Earth, then. What's wrong with it on Mars? Does it crash?

Hello to you and all other aerobreakers;

The good news:
We can still count on aerobrake (0.95.2) when approaching targets on earth. :hail: Nothing to report here.

The bad news:
It will crash (CTD) when opened on ground or even near ground of a body without atmosphere.
You can still have it installed. Just close the MFD right in time to avoid the CTD.

And there are notable misleadings on mars and maybe other bodys (2.391°east = 141.45km on mars-equator)

So we can't say it's Orbiter2010-ready, but it's still outstanding for earth-approaches.

stonedzen

Reaction score
No problems with DGIV-2, Ummu 2.0 & UGCO.

Velcro Rockets works nicely.

I cannot get any velcro rocket scenarios to work. Any attempt at running one freezes orbiter during load and ctd

Last edited:

Blacklight

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Upon further testing of the "World of 2001", I've found that the bases all work and function properly. It seems that only the spacecraft and space stations need updating. The spacecraft and stations are all invisible and unflyable.