Question Working solar panel addons?

squeaky024

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
What solar panel addon works for Orbiter2010p1? Since upgrading from 2006 all spacecraft3 addons no longer work for me :thumbsdown:. I tried the "Solar modules ITS" panels but for some reason they made my orbiter CTD after a few hours so I had to throw those out. If there is any way to fix this or if anyone knows of a working solar panel/ some type of power generation thing would be nice. I have a space station built for a while and now I have no way to "power it" except for a docked vessel.

orbitingpluto

Orbiteer
Reaction score
Try the Mir2 addon by Kulch. It has a good solar panel set.

Good luck to your station bulding:thumbup:!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

This may seem obvious, but did you install spacecraft3 when you upgraded? I had a problem with all my spacecraft3 vessels until I realized I didn't have spacecraft3 in my Orbiter2010p1 install.

squeaky024

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I looked, and recently when I installed another spacecraft3 vessel it asked me to overwrite my current spacecraft3. The problem I'm having is I crash whenever I had my old spacecraft3 panels on the station in Orbiter2010. I tested them alone with only a xr5 in the scenario and when it finished loading the scenario I started on the top of the sun:lol:. Does spacecraft3 somehow work in Orbiter2010p1? I never tested it myself.

The mir2 panels look good so ill give them a try. Thanks for the help so far :thumbup:

orbitingpluto

Orbiteer
Reaction score
:cheers:Your welcome!

You say you overwriten your Spacecraft3.dll file? If you did you may be using an old version that could be causing your problems. Try reinstalling a new version of spacecraft3 and see if the crashing continues. If the crashing continues post your orbiter.log file after the crash so I(or someone else here at OF) can get an idea about how to fix your problem.

Good luck on fixing your spacecraft3 woes!