OHM Relativistic Warp MFD 1.5

Bishop

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
TRY THIS

I have had problems with the fuel I have tried every combination to make it work with the Star Trek Delta Flyer but i have not been able to get it to work, it keeps telling me i dont have enough fuel. and by stock setup it takes just about a full tank to get to the moon with it.

Open existing \ORBITER2010\Config\RWarp\RWarp.cfg

Select All, Delete All

COPY-PASTE code below for free, unlimited miles.

Code:
;Configuration File for RWarp MFD
;All following options are TRUE by default

;Time dilation increases the apparent outside time of the vessel under higher values of gamma
;If Orbiter is crashing, set this value to FALSE.  There is a bug where Orbiter doesn't like
;to change the MJD after entering a SOI 
TimeDilate = TRUE

;This contracts the apparent length to the target.  This is what makes relativistic travel interesting
;because astronomical distances can be traveled very quick.  This does not contract the length of the vessel.
LengthContract = TRUE

;Shows the Inertial Displacement field animation outside the vessel
ShowField = TRUE

;Velocity audio callouts
Callouts = TRUE

;This changes the FOV under higher values of gamma to simulate relativistic visual abberation
VisualAbberation = TRUE

;Maximum value to set the FOV to during warp
MaxFOV=80.0

;This allows the vessel to have a warp drive without requiring RWarpDrive,RWarpCap cargos, or fuel
FreeTravel=TRUE

;If TRUE, will use main fuel to charge the field
UseMainFuel=TRUE

;This is used to calculate how much fuel is needed to warp a distance.
MainFuelEfficiency=1e9

;This is minimum fuel mass that is required to warp, regardless of distance.  This value will always be subtracted from
;the ships fuel supply
MinCharge=1e-9

;This is the additional fuel cost to match speeds with the target
MatchSpeedCost=1e-9

;Legacy Settings, not currently used

;This is the weight of a capacitor cargo when it is considered depleted
EmptyMass=2000.0

;The fuel efficiency per kg of capacitor mass.  1.0=1 C meters/per kg  
FuelEfficiency=0.1

;If this is true, a RWarpDrive cargo must be mounted to the ship.  If false, it will assume the ship already has a drive and
;only requires RWarpCap for fuel
RequireDrive=FALSE

oops thread a year old dammit soooowwwweeee :facepalm:

Last edited:

AdamR

Reaction score
Target

How do you select a target?:shrug:

gargleflargle

Welcome aboard commander!
Reaction score
Click Tgt and type the celestial body (I.E Moon).

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Side note, I flew to the sun and it was just so white... IT WAS BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!! :OMG:

sulheru

Reaction score
The MFD doesn't appear on any ship. It is correctly installed. I don't know why it doesn't work. can some one help me?

diogom

Reaction score
The MFD doesn't appear on any ship. It is correctly installed. I don't know why it doesn't work. can some one help me?

Did you activate it in the Modules tab of the launchpad?

SangheiliGeneral

Reaction score
How to use it?

I activated the module, but i do not notice any new features. Just to say, i have had Orbiter for quite a long time, but i don't really understand it too well. Although i am interested in space, and since i haven't got to any other planet/moon, i decided to download this, considering it had a feature to target a planet. Help? Please?

AdamR

Reaction score
It dose not show up in plugins!:shrug:

DutchPlayer

Reaction score
I've just tried it! It's really cool!

Few things:
Engine sound when warping
auto circulation of orbit (I use new Burntimecalculator MFD BTW)

I will use this really often! Thank you for making this addon!!

Prepare for lightspeed!:)

TeorMech

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm having a problem with RWarp 1.5 (which is needed for Alien "Nostromo" scenario). I've tried to install it on 2010 P1 and it won't show up in the "custom functions" menu although I've checked it in the Launch Pad. Also tried it on the blank install with no use. 1.1 won't work either. VC++ redistributable and NET Framework are installed.

Are there any ideas how this could be solved?

Edit: problem solved, everything works right now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those who said they can't see it, click the Modules button twice, as it could be on the second modules page. Great mod! Makes my DG-EX get to Mars in a jiffy (well, to the Moon, then Mars)! Something to maybe add in future version:

A sound of engine powering up! (Maybe like the Millennium Falcon? Sorry Star Trek fans!)

A short trail created by the field, so it isn't just a ball of blue around a ship, but something like a comet.

Maybe an ability to transfer the destination's location to HUD (red circle would be nice) so I can manually orient my own craft so Auto-orient don't shake some of my faster ships to bit (not really, but it can't pinpoint due to great power output, so it don't work)

Fix the Framerate issue?

And as much as I don't mind, an option for a male voice for the indicators, as the current female sounds...odd with the other female sounding system in a ship.

And when you press !S! have a clip that says "Warp terminated" or something and not something that makes you believe that you are at your destination.

Other than that, great job!

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
love this add on, I am a audio engineer so fixing the sound is not a issue for me...my question is..when is the coolness gonna come with the gamma...and maybe a sound for the exit back into normal space/speed and for warping. what i mean about the gamma is Bang you stretch you get to the place and bang your back to normal rather then this dragged out both in and out of warp. When you look at most FTL drives in sci fi this is kinda a norm so I was wondering if it is possible to do or not....AGAIN LOVE THIS ADD ON can't wait for the updates.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

suth

Reaction score

Author: nicker43

Relativistic Warp MFD 1.5

How can I install this in the 2010 and 2016 folders the installer only lets you chose once and then if try to instal to the other it wants to repair or uninstall from the first folder!