Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Explained the LHD to someone today.

"What's the point of it?"
"Well...not only is it creating tiny freaking explosions for science, but we get to know a lot more than we did yesterday, and we'll know a lot more tomorrow. No groundbreaking stuff, just tiny things that add up into this one big huge ball of wibbly wobbly science."

1.) What is the LHD?

2.) Do you mean the LHC?

3a.) If you do, what the heck do you mean no groundbreaking stuff?

3b.) If you don't, ignore this and assume I am drunk.

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Express logo design by me :p

steps 1 to 3

mario-logo2.jpg

MattBaker

Reaction score
Until you have a nightmare and it pops up again *we need an Dr Evil laugh smiley*

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
At least 1/4 of anyone's posts are probably unseen. Why do you think Urwumpe posts 10 times a day? :lol:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
*conspicuously overlooks Urwumpe's post and continues the randomness, noticeably starting a new page, further overshadowing said post* :)

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Labhairt go dhuine ar bith anseo gaeilge?

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, the beauty of Alaska from an F-104 in MSFS.

picture.php

APDAF

Reaction score
How long before you had to eject downwards? :rofl:

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

werdna

Astroarchitect
Reaction score
First of all, I can't find the download page for the ENIAC port of Orbiter.

Second, an extremely obscure mod of a relatively unknown game (a.k.a. Black Mesa Source) is going to be released friday, and I'm wondering what you guys thought about the redesigned rocket launch room from the leaked footage. Here's the link, starting right were Gordon enters the room. There was some stupid controversy about stuff from the leak, but I don't believe any involved the wonderful redesigned mission control room.

Someone needs to make a Black Mesa Research Facility base for Orbiter where you get to launch the rocket. We also need one for white forest at the end of HL2, EP2. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Second, an extremely obscure mod of a relatively unknown game (a.k.a. Black Mesa Source) is going to be released friday
BMS is not getting released - when the countdown reaches zero the link would contain blueprints for a spaceship and a map of Mars with X on it.
So the First Black Mesa Space Race would commence.

Someone needs to make a Black Mesa Research Facility base for Orbiter where you get to launch the rocket. We also need one for white forest at the end of HL2, EP2. Wouldn't that be awesome?
Now that could be a good reason to reanimate my FPV system from Hius or port one from Spaceway - how about a rocket silo base that you can actually walk around, set the countdown, climb into the rocket and commence regular Orbiter gameplay after that?

werdna

Astroarchitect
Reaction score
BMS is not getting released - when the countdown reaches zero the link would contain blueprints for a spaceship and a map of Mars with X on it.
So the First Black Mesa Space Race would commence.

A spaceship and map of Mars pales in comparison to the ARG Valve is bound to come up with for HL3. It will somehow involve controlled nuclear fusion, radio signals from Alpha Centauri (in the form of gamma rays), and watermelons (now that is truly an obscure HL2 reference, isn't it!).

Now that could be a good reason to reanimate my FPV system from Hius or port one from Spaceway - how about a rocket silo base that you can actually walk around, set the countdown, climb into the rocket and commence regular Orbiter gameplay after that?
Unfortunately, no matter who develops this addon, if ever, it's going to be done in secret and will take at least 5 years. Even if the developer want's to openly document his progress, a mysterious invisible force will change his mind. It is the way of all valve-related things.

We have that, but for some reason they called it HL2:Ep 1 and 2 :p
I never bought this argument- it always seemed lazy...IMHO.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Kerbal reference on xkcd! Congratulations guys! There may be a second massive wave on the KSP forum though. :p

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
This machine belongs in AWESOME TOWN!

-Tank Dempsey

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Here's another MSFS photo, this time an HAF F-16D CFT intercepting a 737-400 over Athens.:)

picture.php