Humor Random Comments Thread

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
How is that song even terrible, aside from being musically boring like almost every other pop song in the last decade and a half?

It isnt terrible. I cancelled the terrible Rebecca Black pop song by introducing the defining and most excellent pop song of the time.

And dont any of you go saying bad things about Carly Rae. Lest you look stupid and dumb.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
It isnt terrible. I cancelled the terrible Rebecca Black pop song by introducing the defining and most excellent pop song of the time.

And dont any of you go saying bad things about Carly Rae. Lest you look stupid and dumb.

Look at her. Look at her and laugh.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-2lzA7_Cg"]Po pi po ~ Miku Hatsune Vegetable Juice Dance (English subtitles, Download) - YouTube[/ame]

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You know, I was only annoyed by "Call Me Maybe" when I heard it in the background and didn't know what the title was. Now I'm not really annoyed by it.

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Alright. *rolling up sleeves*

It's 'go' time. :cool:

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Just saw something funny about a grade 6 class activity in a Hong Kong school: students are asked if they agree with several statements about their views on China. One of the questions is whether the students feel proud of [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Liwei"]Yang Liwei[/ame] landing on the Moon.

:rofl:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I understand the idea of teaching 'all' of calculus, but some things just feel weird. Like estimating the accuracy of a partial sum of a series. WolframAlpha for example can give me an exact result, and tell me how it got it and even what tests for convergence will yield. And practically, I would only need as much precision as a floating point value anyways.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
Interesting observation:

Humans (and perhaps domesticated predators like dogs and cats as well, if they only ever eat what their owners serve them) are about the only carnivores where a significant number of individuals manage to never interact with their food while it's still living without that feat being accomplished by carrion eating.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Interesting observation:

Humans (and perhaps domesticated predators like dogs and cats as well, if they only ever eat what their owners serve them) are about the only carnivores where a significant number of individuals manage to never interact with their food while it's still living without that feat being accomplished by carrion eating.

Astute; also a somewhat interesting view of the matter. I wouldn't count cats or dogs, though, considering the number of wild specimens existing and the number of recently-deceased birds and rodents turning up on doorsteps everywhere. Live human butchers (let alone hunters/gatherers) are definitely on the decline, though. :p