Humor Random Comments Thread

palebluevoice

Loud, fat weirdo
Donator
Reaction score
Got an A on my first college paper!(granted, it's only a 2 page humanities paper). I'm feeling a lot less anxious about college now.

MattBaker

Reaction score
The percentage probability of a guy finishing a minesweeper game is inversely proportional to his ability to talk to girls.

Luckily I never made the professional level...

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I dunno, I find playing minesweeper and dealing with women fairly similar... One wrong move and stuff blows up. I generally suck at both. The trick is to find a woman that doesn't say "game over" every time you trip.

PeterRoss

Warranty man
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
I'm playing minesweeper on the professional level and I'm bad at talking with girls.

Luckily I'm already married ;)

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I dunno, I find playing minesweeper and dealing with women fairly similar... One wrong move and stuff blows up. I generally suck at both. The trick is to find a woman that doesn't say "game over" every time you trip.

I think I've found one. She's great.

She had me at "I absolutely love Batman. I'm a Batman fah-reak." Yep. Love at first...bat...er...yeah.

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
My parent's relationship is the prime reason why I never plan to marry.

palebluevoice

Loud, fat weirdo
Donator
Reaction score
I try to imagine women as men when I'm talking to them. For some reason, I make lots of male friends naturally but not many female friends.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I try to imagine women as men when I'm talking to them. For some reason, I make lots of male friends naturally but not many female friends.

Yikes. That might make it easier to wrap your mind around but women are still different creatures than men whether or not you like to think they are (though they aren't as downright weird as many men seem to think they all are.) And never ever tell any of them you do this. :lol:

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Yikes. That might make it easier to wrap your mind around but women are still different creatures than men whether or not you like to think they are (though they aren't as downright weird as many men seem to think they all are.) And never ever tell any of them you do this. :lol:

Yes. Occam's Razor tends to have NO bearing on that subject. . . :uhh:

palebluevoice

Loud, fat weirdo
Donator
Reaction score

I don't know how different; at least the ones I see as potential mates. Of course I'd never tell them I do this; my mind is a shop of horrors much too obscene for mortal eyes or ears.

I'm not talking about on a date; by then, you know the person a bit. I'm talking about judging how appropriate a particular statement is. Would I compliment a man on his hair or clothing when it's normal if I didn't know him? No. Would I ask about what he thinks of his particular model calculator, what he thinks of the class, etc.? Yes, and it's helpful to imagine the person as having a penis when I'm making said statements.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
TIL that a Little Bird can backflip...right into the ground.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Don't get me started on marriage.