Humor Random Comments Thread

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Note to self-Next time you microwave a plastic cup of soup, put it in a bowl or glass. Apparently not doing that leads to a fused mix of noodles and plastic and a house full of smoke. Also, I just found out that my smoke detectors don't work...:facepalm:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Note to self-Next time you microwave a plastic cup of soup, put it in a bowl or glass. Apparently not doing that leads to a fused mix of noodles and plastic and a house full of smoke. Also, I just found out that my smoke detectors don't work...:facepalm:

Point 1 in any good microwave checklist: Check if grill function is disabled when putting plastic into it.

MattBaker

Reaction score
Now I imagine Urwumpe standing infront of his microwave with a 200-steps-checklist for simply cooking food:lol:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Now I imagine Urwumpe standing infront of his microwave with a 200-steps-checklist for simply cooking food:lol:

Well, actually it is just a simple 10 page flip book, including tables and anomaly recovery flowcharts, to be hooked with velcro on the panel above the microwave.

But the GALLEY FDF is 630 pages long and contains a 50 page mission supplement for Christmas. :lol: There is even a two page dog food preparation checklist in it.

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well, actually it is just a simple 10 page flip book, including tables and anomaly recovery flowcharts, to be hooked with velcro on the panel above the microwave.

But the GALLEY FDF is 630 pages long and contains a 50 page mission supplement for Christmas. :lol: There is even a two page dog food preparation checklist in it.

Point 1 in any good microwave checklist: Check if grill function is disabled when putting plastic into it.

No harm in being prepared! :lol:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
A good friend of mine from back in school and I have been having a similar 'battle' of crappy videos for the last few months. I am well prepared to jump in the ring.

I see your Friday and Call Me Maybe, and I raise you one Trololo.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Enter Sandman.

Need I say more? I win.

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
You don't know who you are messing with...

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Awful singing?
How about a donkey?

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
My contribution to the good music in this thread.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
No disrespect intended with the Trololo post. Not meant so much as a 'crappy' music post I guess as a 'something that would get stuck in your head' kind of song.

You know, I'd post the short :30 version of this, but I feel that would be an injustice to the goat.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6TCnh5B8-w"]Goat sing with Usher - YouTube[/ame]

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
calvin-on-scientific-law_test1.gif

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Explained the LHD to someone today.

"What's the point of it?"
"Well...not only is it creating tiny freaking explosions for science, but we get to know a lot more than we did yesterday, and we'll know a lot more tomorrow. No groundbreaking stuff, just tiny things that add up into this one big huge ball of wibbly wobbly science."

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Lots of free programs available through the university.
I just installed Mathematica and I am very happy. :) Even if I have no idea what I'm doing...