Humor Random Comments Thread

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
You replaced the Space Shuttle? Oh, I do not like. Do not like at all. Especially as my STS nostalgia seems to be particularly high at the moment.

Sshhhh...it's alright. It's gonna be alright. NASA will launch something else soon.

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Came from the NASA Facebook Page:
225098_10151157900611772_1414677784_n.jpg

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You replaced the Space Shuttle? Oh, I do not like. Do not like at all. Especially as my STS nostalgia seems to be particularly high at the moment.

I never expected this reaction. Well, I thought it combined my two interests in an interesting way.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

You know what? As of now, I feel like I'm liking this forum less than how I liked it 3 months ago. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad.

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
I never expected this reaction. Well, I thought it combined my two interests in an interesting way.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

You know what? As of now, I feel like I'm liking this forum less than how I liked it 3 months ago. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad.

Some people think cucumbers taste better pickled, but what are you going to do? And there is nothing that forces you to post here if you don't like it. Posting about how you don't like it anymore isn't very productive, though.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score

Cras is...kinda emotional about the Space Shuttle. Give his mental wounds time to heal.

MattBaker

Reaction score
"It uses a white background, just like the manuals of our products!"

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So we're going to blocks now, to switch back to curves in 20 years when blocks have gone out of fashion again :lol:

I would very much like to see todays companies cope in a world where the visual rules of Baroque are still considered fashionable. It would be hell for logo designers :rofl: