Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Unlike Roscosmos, the things that Logitech produce/use don't blow up.
Here is a blender made by NPO Energia, from recycled rocket parts if the rumours are to be believed.

Works nicely for 20 years already, without a single repair or blade replacement.

I suspect it could blend a crowbar, but didn't try that yet.
Even then, it is unlikely to blow up.

ecp_3.jpg

ecp_1.jpg

ecp_2.jpg

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Get a heavy and cordless mouse for your computer... heavy, because it is more comfortable, cordless, because cords like to get cut...

MattBaker

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone.

Since even Mars has a laser now I needed one too, so I bought the Logitech LS1. It has good ratings at Amazon, it feels good for my hand and was not that expensive (15€~19$). I have to say up to now (10 minutes of usage) it's great.:thumbup:

To Urwumpe: Cords might get cut, but usually there's no knife around my desk and my cat is scared of the voices without persons speaking, so it won't get anywhere near that cord. And I made the experience that a wireless mouse is not more comfortable than a normal one, but you must always have some batteries around.;)

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Cords might get cut, but usually there's no knife around my desk and my cat is scared of the voices without persons speaking, so it won't get anywhere near that cord.
Cords don't get cut by a knife or cat. They get cut by usage (the most exposed is mouse inlet). I lost 2 mice this way in 90's (since then I only consider buying cordless).

And I made the experience that a wireless mouse is not more comfortable than a normal one
It's much more comfortable in my experience. :p

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Cords don't get cut by a knife or cat. They get cut by usage (the most exposed is mouse inlet). I lost 2 mice this way in 90's (since then I only consider buying cordless).

And children and cats, that don't know that cats don't cut mouse cords. And of course the infamous drunken coder falling from his seat for proper ROTFL.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
L-R-Curiosity-and-Johnny-5.jpg

Anyone else see the resemblance? :lol:

I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday.

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

I can vouch for the Logitech pro 2400 cordless mouse and keyboard. just be sure to get some rechargeable batteries for the mouse, as standard batteries only last 3-4 months in it.

I have a Logitech M305 at work and an M310 at home. Both are used on a daily basis, and the batteries in both have been lasting at least 6 months.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
So, I landed in Orlando today, and you guys will never guess the plane we got on. It was the Airtran Indianapolis Colts B717-200! There's only one in the world, and I just randomly got assigned to it.

05pg-horizontal.jpg

"Uh, who goes to war in cowboy hats?"
"Cowboys?"
"Cowboys dont go to war Haggard."
"The Cowboys go to war every sunday. Sometimes monday."

Edit: Same sport, great quote.

DanM

Поехали!
Reaction score
With all the devices I have here (most of which I don't even use), my desk feels like this right now.
iss017e015059.jpg

iamwearingpants

Just an Earth-bound misfit, I
Reaction score
Today is the one year anniversary of the devastating earthquake that hit the Northeast US :salute:

386989_344207772333599_521300942_n.jpg

PS: What has the RCT turned into? The dump-everything-you-see-from-reddit thread?

Last edited:

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Just today I learned that 7-Eleven actually originated in Japan. I thought it was American...

edit: nevermind, it started in America, but it became a subsidiary of a Japanese company in 2005.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

What do you think of my new avatar? (I found the original on tumblr)

Last edited: