Orbiter Video Thread

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
STS-71. I know there are some errors (like launch is at night), but just enjoy it anyway

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
A Quantas Galactic commercial with the post 9/11 American Airline style
Horray for Sony Vegas!

Last edited:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Tex-Films News:

Tex-Films.com will be closing this month on or just before August 20th, so download what you want before that time! I still plan to make an occasional movie when I can, but can no longer keep up my film site and really have no need for it as I wont be making as many films. When I do make new films I will of course release them on You Tube and now Vimeo as well which will let you download the actual file. Below are 2 of my Orbiter films I've gotten on Vimeo so far...

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nice job Pilot, I left you comment on You Tube. Looks like you're getting the hang of Vegas quick!

May I suggest you crop out the Fraps url in your videos and press 'I' in Orbiter to hide the info on the top of the screen. Really makes a difference imo. Also when you film, try and use the ground camera mode as you can adjust the panning speed which will prevent the jerky camera movements like at the beginning when you're using the mouse to look around. :speakcool:

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Nice job Pilot, I left you comment on You Tube. Looks like you're getting the hang of Vegas quick!

May I suggest you crop out the Fraps url in your videos and press 'I' in Orbiter to hide the info on the top of the screen. Really makes a difference imo. Also when you film, try and use the ground camera mode as you can adjust the panning speed which will prevent the jerky camera movements like at the beginning when you're using the mouse to look around. :speakcool:
Yeah, too bad Youtube puts the sound off all the time

LoserSVK

Reaction score
So those are mine videos check pls.

Last edited:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
after looking at a few of these I realy want to make my own does any one know of a good recodeing programm ? (It needs to work with windows Vista x64 bit)

darian

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
SSU Atlantis launch procedure

This is my first Orbiter video showing my launch procedure to the ISS.

This is the actual launch but failed to dock this time. Like I said in the vid, hey it happens.:mad:

Last edited:

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Thats a good SSU commercial! I didn't know that it simulates all these switches!

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Considered posting this in the SDK or Addon Development forums, since it's not a finished professional-looking video but rather a tech demo, but since this is the video thread I'll post it here:

Last edited:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
'Angel from Above' - Featuring XR2 Ravenstar

Been a while since I made any films. I had some free time this Thursday so I decided to throw this one together. It's just a short film featuring the XR2 Ravenstar.

This film is dedicated to the entire XR2 development team and beta testers, thanks for all your hard work!

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/4174098"]'Angel from Above' - An Orbiter Film on Vimeo[/ame]

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
Whoa... that is really, really cool Tex! Downloading it for my iPod right now...

Especially love the new effects... what editing program are you using?

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
Awesome, great to see my model being used like this. Great editing, Great music choice too, i love massive attack, suits the vid perfectly.

Any chance you have a 'slightly less compressed version?' and with your permission i'd like to chop a minute or so out of it for use in my new modelling reel.:)

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Whoa... that is really, really cool Tex! Downloading it for my iPod right now...

Especially love the new effects... what editing program are you using?

Thanks mate! I used Sony Vegas 8 to edit this one. :cheers:

Awesome, great to see my model being used like this. Great editing, Great music choice too, i love massive attack, suits the vid perfectly.

Any chance you have a 'slightly less compressed version?' and with your permission i'd like to chop a minute or so out of it for use in my new modelling reel.:)

Cheers Steve, glad you liked it! Gotta love Massive Attack.. :speakcool:

I don't mind at all if you use some of the film for your reel. You can download the Divx version HERE, however you'll probably need a version which is even less compressed than that and with no audio compression. I'll see about rendering it in better quality over the weekend and send you a link to download full res!