News Mustafa's Space Drive: An Egyptian Student's Invention

mhutiubih

Reaction score
From what I understand the Casimir Effect is not even a solid discovery because the amount of detail needed to conduct a verifiable experiment is tremendous. I quickly looked up the effect and found that when experimenting there is a lack of taking boundry conditions into acount and this could discard the entire theory. Not to mention even if this propulsion device was plossible and proven to work it would most likely deliver a very very very small amount of thrust - which isn't that bad for space travel - but what about the "terminal effectivness" of this system. That is to say at what velocity does this propulsion device start to become extremely inefficient when delivering thrust.

I think this news is hyped up before it is even experimented on. We are talking quantum electrodynamics here. So most of what people theorize is non sense until proven that it actually works. It is strange that it gets so much attention when there are many theories presented around the world every day that just as interesting. It might be because she is young...

Last edited by a moderator: