Request Homeworld 2 "Pride of Hiigara"

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
imagesU6Q19137.jpg

imagesb2O19142.jpg

Basic ship configuration,add fleet anim8tor file.
Don't intend to upload to OH. Let guy who upload object file to OH upload and this.
Ship's config need more work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/242888295/Hiigaran_fleet.zip

Last edited:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Nice... now we just need a DLL for the vessels to allow them move in formation or patrol around the ship. :lol:

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
Join few model with Mothership into one and make a rotating-translating animation with spacecraft3...
352j242.gif

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Join few model with Mothership into one and make a rotating-translating animation with spacecraft3...
352j242.gif

That is cheating! :(

Overmind5000

DGIV Areonautics expert
Reaction score
Ok Why did you hinge The Gigantic door on the Mothership? It's supposed to float off, release or retire a ship, and then float gently back on the ship's cheek.

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
Ok Why did you hinge The Gigantic door on the Mothership? It's supposed to float off, release or retire a ship, and then float gently back on the ship's cheek.

Because I never see and play game...that was first idea how to handle door...you could change it than...use translate instead of rotate...

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

That is cheating! :(

You call cheat a cheating...
2eogw2o.gif

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Overmind is right. I have the game and the MS's door doesnt have hinges. what it does is translate away from the main ship then the ship comes out and then translates back into position

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Too bad homeworld is just a RTS, would be nice to have a bridge view from a resource collector or fighter, when you leave the hangar or return to your ship...

Overmind5000

DGIV Areonautics expert
Reaction score
Model Update: I removed the Resource collector since I could not figure out how to position the arms. All the other ships now have the Hiigaran badge and Paint schemes.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Can anyone from the Rag Tag Fleet attempt to make these ships? I would like to see them try to make these models fully functional in Orbiter.

UPDATE: Models from the Vaygr fleet have been added with their default paint schemes.

Last edited: