AMSO AMSO for Orbiter 2016 released

CTarana45

Reaction score
JacquesMono was nice enough to Email me a copy of AMSO for Orbiter 2006! I do all my add-on development in 2006! I have copies of Alain's ACSGPS for Fs98 and Fs2000 still!

Thanks, Guys!

Christopher Tarana

gamer19

Reaction score
AMSO was a solid 50% the reason I even played Orbiter in the first place.
+1
just in my case ...it's closer to 90% :love:
just me saying to all involved a huge thank you.
now when I can finally write a post :sneaky:

Reaction score
Hi, I know that this mod is made for R3.13 D3D9client and D15 LTMFD and that it wasn't optimized for newer versions unless they have been "validated". But currently, I have LTMF D16 and (probably) D4.7 D3D9 (looks like there's a newer version out might get that if it works as well), have these been approved for the mod?

Joseph Borg

Reaction score
Hello All ! I have 're-installed' orbiter 2016 + AMSO.... and for some strange reason, whereas before I used to get the little descriptors at the bottom left corner of my screen when pressing K button. Now I get nothing. I get the transparent bar, but no text. Do you have any idea what may be wrong ? All modules are checked. Thanks guys.

AND if I run the normal orbiter (i.e., not the server edition with Direct) the bottom left text appears) its just with the server edition. thanks

EDIT - fixed by a fresh install. :)

Still., I have seen some older posts who also had this. And missing fonts in general. I wonder.

Last edited: