A Quick Request for a basic model

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hey, I am busy fiddling around with my latest cunning plan, and it requires some kinda addon to make it work.
What I am looking for is just a very simple model of, say, a missile along with a dead simple .dll (which, to be honest, is optional, I can probably remember almost enough of the OrbiterSDK to do it).
As I say, just something simple - I'm only after it to test the concept just now. My hacked V2 model looks a bit poor;)

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Even just the mesh would be good enough, but adding in thrust and weight would be good:)

No need for RCS though, that is where my cunning plan goes into action.
(and yes, I am keeping my cards close to my chest, want to see if it works before I start talking about it).

mikey451

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If it's pertinent, in LaunchCEV I control the ISS (to ensure it doesn't drift in attitude with large time accelerations) without using RCS.

Scrooge McDuck

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbitermap.no-ip.org
Here is my "missile01" I just created for you...
I could flip it -90 degrees around X axis if you like, but it has the same orientation as the shuttlePB now.

Sorry for the basic model, I just created it within a few minutes :). Can make changes on request (to the model and colors, except texturing)

regards,
mcduck

Attachments

• missile01.jpg
    missile01.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 20
  • missile01.zip
    158.9 KB · Views: 6

Scrooge McDuck

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbitermap.no-ip.org
I just created a small test DLL for this, see attachment. The mesh is now rotated so it's launch orientation is vertical.

regards,
mcduck

Attachments

• Missile01.zip
    170.1 KB · Views: 5

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Thanks, McD, I will give it a go when I am back from football. Looks like it will do the job just fine, though.