H-IIB (H2B) was an expendable space launch system jointly developed by the Japanese government's space agency JAXA and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. It was used to launch solely the H-II Transfer Vehicle (HTV, or KÅnotori) cargo spacecraft to the International Space Station. It flew nine times without a single catastrophic failure from 2009 to 2020 from the Yoshinobu Complex on Tanegashima Space Center.
- Earth Level 10 (Part 27) by martins for the textures around Tanegashima
- H-IIB HTV by donamy
- HTV-3 by donamy
- HTV-4 by donamy
- HTV-5 by donamy
- HTV-6 by hutchison66
- HTV-7 by donamy
- HTV Textures by Felix24
- Countdown starts automatically at the beginning of simulation (T-60 seconds). See the Statistics.txtÂ on how to deactivate it
- All the .WAV sounds start less than T-30 seconds before lift-off, and ends shortly after SRB-A separation
- This addon is made for Orbiter 2016. As such, the stock Tanegashima surface tiles (inside the H-IIB HTV addon) would not work properly. Delete all surface tile files (and Earth\Base\Yoshinobu.cfg) before installing them on the main Orbiter folder, and replace them with O2016-compatible surface/elevation tiles linked above.
- The ISS used in the scenarios is the default version. Will be replaced by the ISS for Orbiter 2016 version in the future
- Supported Orbiter Version