Advanced Question UCGO Arrow manual

Puma

Reaction score
Does the UCGO Arrow addon have a manual like the Delta glider does.?..if so where it is because I can`t find it? I mean the manual that teach how to fly it and the buttons on the panel I need to press and all that.

Last edited:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
From the contents of my Orbiter folder after installing UCGO I believe the answer is no. However, the Arrow functions like any other Orbiter ship, with a few additions in terms of autopilots - flying it is no different than flying something like the DGIV in terms of control input, from my experience.

sunshine135

All Around Good Guy
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Yes, a few different autopilots exist, but there was not enough time during development to do a manual for the Arrow (recall, Arrow was an afterthought for Dan). When Dan has more time and actually gets paid and does some pay-for work, he will usually gives many hours of that time to the Orbiter Community. So, I would anticipate that the Arrow mk.II will have some different ship areas, different autopilots, and advanced features that will make a manual necessary.

Cheers,

CigDriver

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
The arrow has a 7 page help file built in. Click the help button located below the display to the right in the VC. It isn't super detailed, but covers the basic functions.