OHM SpaceX Mission Package (2016-present)

Joseph Borg

Reaction score
Hello...I still have almost all the original files from the SpaceX Mission Package in my PC for reference in making Falcon 9 launch sounds
Though the original SCNs for Starlink L1, SpaceX CRS-19, JCSAT-18/Kacific-1 are missing

Nothing is modified in this attached .zip :)
thanks so much ! They work a charm. there may be a mission or two from the earlier years that don't work.. perhaps cos of dependencies ?

Thanks anyhow :) Also.. so., for instance, the Crew-1 mission. Once there is separation of first stage, which happens automatic.. the sep of second stage, is not automatic am. I correct ? I need to jettison it ? Can u please remind me in very brief how its best played. And I need to make use of the automated panels to sync with ISS and head for dock.

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Also.. so., for instance, the Crew-1 mission. Once there is separation of first stage, which happens automatic.. the sep of second stage, is not automatic am. I correct ?
Correct, you need to jettison the Dragon frrom the 2nd stage.

Can u please remind me in very brief how its best played. And I need to make use of the automated panels to sync with ISS and head for dock.
I haven't tried the Crew-1 mission, but if it has the same profiile as the DM-2 mission then you need to use the Falcon9 2nd-stage to align with ISS orbit after separation from 1st-stage. I recommend AlignPlaneMFD and RendezvousMFD :)