Space Shuttle Ultra 1.25 Revision B development

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

Then just use the right mouse button and select "Branch/Tag" in the "TortoiseSVN" Menu for the whole SSU repository.

Then enter the path and name of the branch (its just a folder on the repository in the "branches" directory)

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Then just use the right mouse button and select "Branch/Tag" in the "TortoiseSVN" Menu for the whole SSU repository.

Then enter the path and name of the branch (its just a folder on the repository in the "branches" directory)
Thanks, this is now done.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Thanks, this is now done.

Yes, there is now a second one at the wrong place (correct one: branches/2.1-newmeshes), I'll erase it from the repository, if you don't mind.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Yes, there is now a second one at the wrong place (correct one: branches/2.1-newmeshes), I'll erase it from the repository, if you don't mind.
Do that as that one was mistake, I forgot to add "branches\" before the "2.1-newmehses" when I created the branch.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Do that as that one was mistake, I forgot to add "branches\" before the "2.1-newmehses" when I created the branch.

Yes, I explained it a bit too short. At least it is done now and the new meshes feature can get done.

Now, I want to put the new hydraulics and ATVC into the 2.1 version.
Also, I want to get the MDMs included.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Checked in the new meshes/textures into the 2.1-newmeshes branch.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I decided to check in the OMS pod meshes as they're done, it's just the texture that is incomplete. So they're usable, they just don't look too good at the moment.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
One item found.

Attachments

• umbilicaldoors.jpg
    umbilicaldoors.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 327

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
item 2 dataprobes rotate in the wrong direction.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
When looking from above the port side should rotate CW.

Also, item 3

Attachments

• radiatorbump.jpg
    radiatorbump.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 301

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
When looking from above the port side should rotate CW.
It is for me when deploying. This is as seen from above with the nose pointing up.

Also, item 3
Mesh problem, there's tons of them. Pay them no mind as we're going with new meshes in v2.1.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
That is wrong for the probe rotation.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I believe this is how it should be to stow.

Attachments

• probe_stow.jpg
    probe_stow.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 304

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
According to the Air Data Workbook, it is like that, which is also supporting Donamys drawing:

Attachments

• ADP-Deployment.png
    ADP-Deployment.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 312

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Checked in the new meshes/textures into the 2.1-newmeshes branch.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I decided to check in the OMS pod meshes as they're done, it's just the texture that is incomplete. So they're usable, they just don't look too good at the moment.
I can't open the Orbiter mesh in MeshWizard; I get "Run-time error 9: Subscript out of range". For some reason, MeshWizard doesn't seem to like the FUSELAGE and LOX_UMBILICAL_PANEL groups; I'm not sure if this is a problem with MeshWizard or with the new mesh.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Also, is there a reason why there are 2 groups labeled LEFT_PLBD_EXT? This isn't a problem for coding, but it seems a bit odd.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I can't open the Orbiter mesh in MeshWizard; I get "Run-time error 9: Subscript out of range". For some reason, MeshWizard doesn't seem to like the FUSELAGE and LOX_UMBILICAL_PANEL groups; I'm not sure if this is a problem with MeshWizard or with the new mesh.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Also, is there a reason why there are 2 groups labeled LEFT_PLBD_EXT? This isn't a problem for coding, but it seems a bit odd.
Let me check on these, I'll report back.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I checked in a fixed Orbiter.msh, that should open in OMW, I hope. I also took care of that extra LEFT_PLBD_EXT group.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I tested the new Orbiter mesh in Orbiter MeshWizard and it loads fine for me now.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The new mesh works for me too.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

The Ku_band_DA mesh also has 2 groups named Gimbal_lock_structure and 2 groups named Dish_receiver_supports. Again, this can be handled in code easily if you don't want to modify the mesh.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
The new mesh works for me too.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

The Ku_band_DA mesh also has 2 groups named Gimbal_lock_structure and 2 groups named Dish_receiver_supports. Again, this can be handled in code easily if you don't want to modify the mesh.
I'll take a look, it's better to fix it in the source rather than implement some workaround don't you think?