Space Shuttle Ultra 1.25 Revision B development

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
For quick support, even with OHM bugs, you can file tickets under the Site Support section here on OF. We'll then assign staff as appropriate, and everyone involved will get lots of prodding to fix it (which includes me).
Done, I forgot that the Site support was also for OHM.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Until the OHM issue has been resolved, can't we release the package through Sourforge? We already have old module packages there so I don't see any reason why it couldn't be hosted there temporarily.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

Until the OHM issue has been resolved, can't we release the package through Sourforge? We already have old module packages there so I don't see any reason why it couldn't be hosted there temporarily.

I think it would be only fair to host it on O-H first, after all, we also discuss most of the development here. And have it on SF a week later.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I think it would be only fair to host it on O-H first, after all, we also discuss most of the development here. And have it on SF a week later.

Sure, I was just thinking of getting it published. Who knows how long it could be until this is sorted(no offense to Vash)? Right now everything except for OHM is GO for launch.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I tried but the OHM uploader always returns an error about that the description field was left empty. I have tried three times now with no luck. I sent an e-mail to Vash about this so hopefully it will be resolved soon.
That's the same error I had when I tried to upload.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
That's the same error I had when I tried to upload.
So it is not just me then. Could you add this in the bug report in the Site support section?

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've created a tag for the latest revision (rev. 1533), which will be released once the Orbithangar issues are sorted out. In the meantime, we can continue development as before.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Seeing as time-outs are the most likely cause of the upload problems, anyone else want to take a shot at uploading the package to OHM? Or maybe trying to upload it to SourceForge?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Seeing as time-outs are the most likely cause of the upload problems, anyone else want to take a shot at uploading the package to OHM? Or maybe trying to upload it to SourceForge?

I can give it a try after the SpaceX live-stream. Not sure if I will have less time-outs, but my connection is a lot better currently and almost back to spec.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I can give it a try after the SpaceX live-stream. Not sure if I will have less time-outs, but my connection is a lot better currently and almost back to spec.
If none of us can get it uploaded either on OHM or SF, I think we have to issue a modules-only package as the full package is just too big.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
If none of us can get it uploaded either on OHM or SF, I think we have to issue a modules-only package as the full package is just too big.

Well, we will see. it should work somehow.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've uploaded the release to sourceforge, and created a link from Orbithangar to the sourceforge download page.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Which scenarios work ?

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
All the Historic ones too ?

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The new Orbiter mesh is now done. Everything has been added and closed out for the "ferry-flight" back to KSC. The only things missing is the OMS pods.
If everything is done, it might be a good idea to check the meshes in so we can work on updating the code to handle the new meshes.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
If everything is done, it might be a good idea to check the meshes in so we can work on updating the code to handle the new meshes.
The OMS pods are still being worked on but other than that, everything is ready. Should I still check the new meshes in?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The OMS pods are still being worked on but other than that, everything is ready. Should I still check the new meshes in?

Can you commit the meshes to a branch "2.1-newmesh"? I am pretty sure, it will be a short-lived branch, but this way, we can include and test the new meshes a bit faster, if we also add other features in 2.1. In the feature branch, we can be sure that the meshes and animations work, without bugs from other new features annoying them.

And you can still fix the OMS Pods until we include the new mesh to the new version.