New Release Release of OrbiterSound 4.0 (3D)

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have found that when seeing a framerate loss upon loading a scenario, cycling between external and internal views corrects this and the framerate returns to normal.

This was reported also on Dansteph's board.

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
How can you change the volume of the thrust without just adjusting the volume on your speakers?

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have found that when seeing a framerate loss upon loading a scenario, cycling between external and internal views corrects this and the framerate returns to normal.

I can confirm that as well. I thought it was something I was doing wrong with my code. The difference appears to be about 30 fps worth.

worir1

Space Nerd
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score

I think this works

JMW

Aspiring Addon Developer
Reaction score
I guess I have a problem peculiar to my set up (as no one else has asked this question as far as I can see).

OrbiterSound log tells me I should name my vessel specific config file xxxxB
So for instance "ConcordeB".
Is this what everyone gets??
If so, why doesn't this apply to the supplied stock vessel config files, DeltaGlider, ShuttleA, Atlantis etc.??

I must admit, I'm having problems getting my files to load in OrbiterSound4, but can ask about that once establish that all's well with this suffix thing.

Thanks for an awesome work dansteph!

RodneyK

Reaction score
OrbiterSound 4.0 is a major update of OrbiterSound:

3D sound, per vessel sound by configuration file, a lot of sounds reworked or
added, full DX9 & DX11 compatibility. See the download page.

Tuesday :lol:

Dansteph. Orbiter 2010 is installed but no sound. Would love to download Orbitersound40-20121120_setup.exe but when I go to orbiter.dansteph.com/forum/index.php?page=download and hit the download button, it starts then cuts out after downloading 1.2mb or so. I can download other files but not yours. Is the problem at your end? ?

So Be It.