Humor Random Comments Thread

liber

Reaction score
Website
www.bw.org
14ikjtf.jpg

MattBaker

Reaction score
I invested 80 Euro into my last keyboard... I have high standards and this keyboard fulfilled it perfectly, except by the price tag - and it was one of the few suitable keyboards that I was able to test with my own fingers.

Now I feel bad for using the same ten bucks keyboard for over a decade now...

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
And then wait between a few days to a few weeks until one of administrators will check for new submissions (checking it gets rarer and rarer if there have been no new join submissions for some time). :p

This time seems to have been an exception, happily!.

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
First I secretly give a thumbs up/down to every female in the room...then I look for weapons. Maybe that makes me worse then you?
On the same subject: I went to Toulouse's INSA (National Institute for Applied Sciences), and saw that Handball was an option for the sport you wanted to practice. Went to the "semi-conference" presenting the sports part of the university, and discovered the female handball team.

"Now that's a solid reason to go study here!" was the first thing I thought. :rofl:

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
This time seems to have been an exception, happily!.
Not really. I think the question "how to get the Add-on developer tag" was posted because he didn't get it for some time since he requested it. :p

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
On the same subject: I went to Toulouse's INSA (National Institute for Applied Sciences), and saw that Handball was an option for the sport you wanted to practice. Went to the "semi-conference" presenting the sports part of the university, and discovered the female handball team.

"Now that's a solid reason to go study here!" was the first thing I thought. :rofl:

Sadly that wont count as original research ;)

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sadly that wont count as original research ;)
I guess I can find some way to bring "Artificial Intelligence" and "hot girls" together, but I'm afraid the idea will not be welcomed ... :lol:

Also, on an unrelated note I used a Scanning Electron Microscope while I was there. Maybe 10-15 years age, used by the French army, and worth a little €1.5 million. Today was definitely a good day.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Am I a geek yet?
e570501337e3de2e3a8f679934ed7d1a.png

Last edited:

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Actually, i'd be more worried about being assimilated.

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
France added a 5th star to their shirts,becoming the most guilded sports team ever.

VIVE LA FRANCE! :woohoo: