Humor Random Comments Thread

MeDiCS

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Anyone here have read/watch the comic/anime "Attack on Titan"? It seems to be one of the best Japan comic series for the past few years, and it was so highly appreciated that I (who rarely read comic books) take a look at it - turns out that it is pretty good, with lots of emotional and hot-blooded scenes. :thumbup: While not exactly up to LoTD level, it's good enough for me to continue reading it....
I might watch it, seeing how many are talking about it. Don't think I'll like AoT tho': recently, a combination of Carnival Phantasm, Fate/Zero, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashi7a (stoopid censor, that's a 't') and Lucky Star turned me into a snob connoisseur of Japanese animated media.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Anyone here have read/watch the comic/anime "Attack on Titan"? It seems to be one of the best Japan comic series for the past few years, and it was so highly appreciated that I (who rarely read comic books) take a look at it - turns out that it is pretty good, with lots of emotional and hot-blooded scenes. :thumbup: While not exactly up to LoTD level, it's good enough for me to continue reading it....

I'm intending on reading it some time, though funds for buying manga are low. If it were more popular I could read it at the bookstore, but as it is I'd have to order it, so no avoiding the purchase. I'd like to complete my set of Mirai Nikki first as well.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Which one is more important, post #12000 or answer #12000?
Neither.

Is there an upper limit on how many pages/posts a thread could have on here?
We don't (soft) limit number of posts in a thread. There is no reason to do so, and it's better too keep posts on the same topic in a single thread. The only limit is the maximum value of int(10) of the postid (and other indexes) in the database (but that can be altered, if there is requirement).

Also, number of pages is variable, depending on the number of posts per page you've set in your preferences.

Alfastar

да
Reaction score
Is there an upper limit on how many pages/posts a thread could have on here?

Maybe 999? So far I known, there is no information how much pages a thread can have here :lol:

Maybe a interesting question for the mods/admins, but I don't think there got time for that at this moment.

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Maybe 999? So far I known, there is no information how much pages a thread can have here :lol:

Maybe a interesting question for the mods/admins, but I don't think there got time for that at this moment.

As Buzz Lightyear would say, "To infinity AND BEYOND!"

I don't think there is a post limit. Atleast, we're not reaching that limit anytime soon. ;)

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Years of using the internet, still no search result for my name in Google.

I consider it a success.
Oh no wait, that means I've never achieved anything.

My actual name doesnt bring up me, but I did discover that it was the name of a somewhat significant explorer in South Carolina history. I rather like that :)

For science fiction, I used to be more interested in faster-than-light vessels that could travel across the galaxy in a matter of hours. After that, I was more interested in vessels that could only travel to nearby star systems in a matter of days or weeks.

Now, I am either interested in "hard sci-fi" vehicles that travel interplanetary distances, or a machine that could travel anywhere in time and space.

And then it eventually shrinks down until you're only spending your time figuring out how to get to orbit around Earth. Its strange isnt it?

I don't think we'll have to worry about having four billion posts in a thread any time soon. :lol:

Ahem, sure :lol:

We just need the equivalent of about 200000 Urwumpes all posting in the same thread all the time. Definitely possible :thumbup:

:hailprobe:

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
And then it eventually shrinks down until you're only spending your time figuring out how to get to orbit around Earth. Its strange isnt it?
Actually, all I have been doing in Orbiter this year was focusing on realistic launch vehicles that only got to LEO/GTO. I never really explored the solar system in an Arrow Freighter/XR2/DGIV.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The reason why I haven't explored the solar system is because I was more interested in realistic spacecraft/launchers (like real life/near-tech realistic), especially for my fictitious Hatsunese space agency and space launch provider.

Another reason was because all the planets/moons have flat terrain. And before you say "Orulex", I have been reluctant to use it except for the time I made my XR2 Mars video a year-and-a-half ago. That's because when I used it on Earth, all the water near KSC appeared black. And I'm not sure about this "Meshland" thing (does it work? is it glitchy?).

Last edited:

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Another reason was because all the planets/moons have flat terrain. And before you say "Orulex", I have been reluctant to use it except for the time I made my XR2 Mars video a year-and-a-half ago. That's because when I used it on Earth, all the water near KSC appeared black. And I'm not sure about this "Meshland" thing (does it work? is it glitchy?).

I usually shut off Orulex whenever Im flying around Earth, partly because of that bug. Meshland may work, but the best collisions IMO, are with this module:

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4433"]http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4433[/ame]

Nothin better than a moonwalk on Orulex terrain as far as Im concerned :RnR1:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Downloading the DCS:World Torrent. Trying to decide which module to buy first...

Athena

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Reaction score
uReb4PJ.png