Humor Random Comments Thread

Alfastar

да
Reaction score
A horse slaughterhouse is being allowed to operate in New Mexico.
I'm thinking attempts at the same in Oklahoma a few months ago were shot down pretty quick by the locals..

Does there also add something magic to turn the horse meat into cow meat? :lol:

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Apparently sitting in an indoor cafe with all-glass windows next to my seat, drinking latte/cappuccino, watching the lovely blue skies and white clouds, listening to jazz on a newly found online jazz radio station and (most importantly) revising physics at the same time is the most comfortable thing I can do these Sundays.....
e04
e0a

Last edited:

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Huh. My possibly most complicated C++ project so far (USS Phoenix) is still less than 1,000 lines. It feels like more. There are more than 60,000 lines in the XR fleet, apparently... I have catching up to do. :lol:

That sounds good, but its pointless to describe source in terms of lines, since the number depends on how the author chooses to write the code. That being said, after gettting to see the organization methods used in the XR source, 60,000 lines is stagering.

On the topic of source code, my first space simulator progran is getting closer to rolling off the lines. Just a few more classes....

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Now, it is time for the TERROR :lol: mode... Girlfriend at the gates.

She got stranded in the middle of nowhere and needs evac.

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
I heard shoes were melting in the Death Valley area of California. And I thought Florida was bad :lol:

MattBaker

Reaction score
Around 20°C/70°F for a few days and will continue for the next week.

Sometimes german weather is simply awesome.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I heard shoes were melting in the Death Valley area of California. And I thought Florida was bad :lol:

I'd been hearing that Death Valley might be reaching the highest recorded atmospheric temperature... anywhere, ever. Quick_Nick, you have a steak ready? It's time for science. :)

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Hm.
"When pigs fly" is a common condition for things that are not supposed to happen.

So, have anyone ever tried to attach wings, engine and RC gear to a pig, and make him fly?
Preferably where enough people will notice it to make headlines.
Could make a lot of people happy...

Sure, paper wings and a catapult would be easier, but an inevitably messy landing would deface the message.

Athena

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Reaction score
Common problem every monday with me:

I don't want to go to school because i don't want to witness all of the stupid :censored: happening all over again.

And yeah, it also makes it hard since gravity is 50 times stronger it is when i'm still on the bed.

Dammit, someone recommend what to do on a Monday.

Last edited:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So, have anyone ever tried to attach wings, engine and RC gear to a pig, and make him fly?

As the chickens would say, it's all a matter of thrust to weight ratio... :p

You would certainly make headlines in Switzerland... something along the lines of "insane inventor abuses animals in gruesome scientific experiments" or somesuch... :shifty:

Athena

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Reaction score
So i'm getting a new gaming PC in 2 weeks but i have no idea what brand of "stuff" should i get. :shrug: