Humor Random Comments Thread

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
The time travel is possible, the Chronology Protection Conjecture is void.

s9ng8viiakama1m6g.jpg

Some users wondered why certain add-on, has been uploaded in the future:

Can someone explain me why this add-on is uploaded in 2021!?!?!

A serious* research in the MS Research Facility, by a group of scientists# from Aperture Science, directed by Giorgio Tsoukalos, yielded the following results.

The time travel is possible, the Chronology Protection Conjecture is void.

Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking said it was impossible to travel in time, because today we are still not visited by tourists from the future.
But now Orbiter Hangar shows that someone has already built in the future a time machine, has released an add-on, and Orbiter Hangar servers have access to the future.
Also the name of user who posted this add-on is "flug" name that is very similar to flux = flux capacitor.
back-to-the-future-o.gif

Irrefutable evidence, the time travel is possible.

*Lie.
#Scientists were drunk and were not scientists, were the cleaning staff of MS Research Facility, place that does not exist.

Last edited:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
we get reports of deaths of people walking along the railroad tracks on occasion. Often enough that people will get up in arms about the trains/speed/horns/crossing gates etc. Walking along the rails is trespassing, people don't realize that. Trying to "beat the train" is stupid!

When I was younger Southern had a good many safety announcements reminding people to "Stop - Look - AND Listen". My Grandfather worked for Southern after WWII until he retired in '90 (as the oldest and longest serving engineer on their books). I've got tons of memorabilia (and a really nice set of glassware) with the SR logo.

"Looks ahead for Safety"

Reminder to self - build a shadow box for all that stuff.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
In a little over a year's time, I'll be going to Washington, D.C. to see the sights, including, most importantly, Discovery. :woohoo:

To any Orbinauts in the area, we should arrange to meet up if you're willing.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If you consider a .gif collection larger than one orbiter install with HD textures "cool".

I forget how big a full Orbiter install with HD Textures is :facepalm:, but my amusing pictures folder is at 955.9 mb

I dread the day it passes a GB in size :lol:

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
In a little over a year's time, I'll be going to Washington, D.C. to see the sights, including, most importantly, Discovery. :woohoo:

To any Orbinauts in the area, we should arrange to meet up if you're willing.

Lucky!

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
@Matias: Google search seems to indicate they are "harvestmen", arachnids related to spiders. I couldn't Google that scariness for long though... you'll have to check my results.
Some results say harvestman just refers to daddy longlegs though. (which this is not) But there are image results showing what you have. So... follow links I guess.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
At least, those tropical harvestman are not venomous. Only ugly as hell.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
Some results say harvestman just refers to daddy longlegs though. (which this is not) But there are image results showing what you have. So... follow links I guess.

Believe it or not, daddy longlegs and this thing are in the same group, collectively known as harvestmen. None are venomous, despite the myths about daddy longlegs being extremely venomous but unable to pierce human skin.