Humor Random Comments Thread

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
If you want a surprisingly fun sim, go for Farming Simulator (2017 version is out now).

I can only agree. Sadly I did not find much time to play it - the son of a friend of my girlfriend was more happy to give it a try... everyday when I was down there on my days off. :lol:

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Bovines, you never know what they are up to.
They look ok from a distance, but up close...

N.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire

N.

If you have grown up in a village like I did, you really know: The worst that can happen to you on the way home from school is having to stare at the asses of cows for kilometres.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Nothing with four legs, really; and I don't like the expression on that goat's face.

N.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
TuCows? Their,there, one of my blind spots...

Definitely not watching anything with Witches, I've got an early start tomorrow. Though looking at the weather, not much leaving Heathrow if Storm Angus gets up.

N.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score

N.

Well there's a questionable distance. But up close...
steak.jpeg

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
No way man! That one is for me! Feel free to take one off the grill though, there's enough for everybody.

Koloss

Weyland-Yutani Corp.
Donator
Reaction score
My band was featured in a big newspaper of our region. Woohoo!

IMG-20161117-WA0006.jpg
I'm the awesome looking guy second from the left.

If you like: Check out the music!
earmarked.bandcamp.com

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Earmarked? Did you ever have a gig somewhere in my realm in the past years? :hmm:

Koloss

Weyland-Yutani Corp.
Donator
Reaction score
Earmarked? Did you ever have a gig somewhere in my realm in the past years? :hmm:

Nope, we didn't leave our area yet. Who knows... if you have any contacts: Feel free to share the link or give me the contacts :)

Linguofreak

Reaction score
No way man! That one is for me! Feel free to take one off the grill though, there's enough for everybody.

I'll leave mine to cook a bit longer. I eat mine so well done that the one depicted there might as well still be mooing.

Which reminds me of a joke:

"I had three steaks, so I named them Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednago in hopes that a fourth one would appear on the grill. But they all just came out raw."

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Well done? You mean ruined? Such heresy!
I cannot allow myself to make hockey pucks. If you want one like that you'll have to make it yourself.

I tend to cook mine medium-ish.

Seriously though, if you cook it that done you've cooked all the flavor out. A well cooked steak needs no sauces (A1, Heinz 57 or whatever). About all I use is salt and pepper once it's on the grill. My wife might beg me to use a marinade or something, and then it's just been sitting in Italian dressing overnight or something.

The kiddo and my mother-in-law almost come to blows on night at a restaurant. Kiddo wanted medium rare and mom-in-law kept badgering her to send it back (that it wasn't done yet). Kiddo stared at her the rest of the meal eating her steak. I did have to call kiddo with the blood running down her chin as she was slowly devouring her delicious cut of awesomeness. I mean, we were out in public... At home that would have been fine.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
medium in my definition: When you cut the steak, you see a smooth radial gradient from a nearly raw bordeaux colored core towards a fine brownish border at the edges.

The local steak house constantly fails it, but the restaurant of a nearby hotel always gets it right.

And sauce is a way to ruin a good steak. All you need is pepper and salt. And maybe herb butter on top. Or stewed onions.