News Osama Bin Laden Killed (American politics discussion)

fsci123

Future Dubstar and Rocketkid
Addon Developer
Reaction score
On my american news station they are announcing the bin lade is officially dead...
Just heard it on the news a minute ago... Waiting for press conference by Obama...
:banana::salute::salute::cheers:

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
US kills Bin Laden, what does this mean for the war?

CNN has reported that the US has killed Bin Laden and has the body. The obvious question is what this means for the War in Iraq, and Obama's numbers in the polls. This news is still breaking, and updates will shed more light on this.

theflyingfish

Falling with Style
Reaction score
I just looked on Reuters and they listed, "Two American officials say Osama bin Laden is dead."

Sounds legit to me. I just hope it was from natural causes, not from US soldiers. If he was killed by soldiers, the Taliban will claim him as a martyr, and will actually strengthen the terrorist position.

I am happy the wretched man is dead. More than 3000 people, murdered on his orders. I hope he burns in hell.

fsci123

Addon Developer
Reaction score
I remember 9/11 i was 4 years old and it was a few days from my birthday... I live in brooklyn so i realy got some beef with this dude... I saw people crying shirts and books flying... So...
They say the have the body...

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
I hear it was via US missles last week, so not natural causes. It will most definitely strengthen their resolve, but I see it boosting our morale too.

deltawing777

Reaction score
Website
omp.dyndns-server.com
I just looked on Reuters and they listed, "Two American officials say Osama bin Laden is dead."

Sounds legit to me. I just hope it was from natural causes, not from US soldiers. If he was killed by soldiers, the Taliban will claim him as a martyr, and will actually strengthen the terrorist position.

I am happy the wretched man is dead. More than 3000 people, murdered on his orders. I hope he burns in hell.
I hope it does empower the rest of them to come out into the open and fight maybe then we can get this war over with

fsci123

Addon Developer
Reaction score
He was found in a mansion in islamabad pakistan...
This is in the center of pakistan...
They have a lot of questions for pakistan... How he died noone knows still waiting for updates... But it is known that he had died within a week of today...
To be honest im only doing this to get my news reporter tag...

FSXHD

Heterotroph
Donator
Reaction score
I hear it was via US missles last week, so not natural causes. It will most definitely strengthen their resolve, but I see it boosting our morale too.

CNN just said it was a human operation, not a drone or Air Force operation. I can't imagine how that one guy who pulled the trigger is feeling right now.

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I'm 43 and remember 9/11 like it was yesterday.
Happy to SOB is finally killed !
Put his body on display at ground zero I'd say !

markl316

XR2 Ravenstar Commander
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Maybe now Michelle Obama will say "For the SECOND time in my life, I am proud of my country." :lol::lol:

Seriously, props to the US military for taking out a horrible, horrible individual. :cheers:

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
I can't imagine how that one guy who pulled the trigger is feeling right now.

Trying playing Ghost Recon with the hunt for OBL mod loaded.

I always found that one rather satisfying...especially achieving the final objective.

ONE SHOT - ONE KILL.

Rot
In
Pieces you worthless :censored:

Last edited: