Orbiter Screenshot Thread

jarmonik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
users.kymp.net
Would it be possible to pin the D3D9 Debug window to it? Also, will it ever be usable on sub-4k resolutions? It seems that it'd be a useful tool, but I don't have a 4k display.
Yes, it would be possible to pin the debug window but it would need to be converted to use gcGUI at first. There are plans to do that but at-fist the gcGUI would need to be get to a stable and reliable state.
The gcGUI has been developed and tested at FullHD resolution (i.e. 2k) I have never tested it at 4k nor received any feedback about how it works. So, yes, it's usable on sub-4k resolutions at-least.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
I've gone full Kerbal.

Boosters are two 5 segment SRBs, 4 GEM63XL boosters to help with TWR. 5 segment SRB as the center stage doesn't ignite until after the side boosters burn out. Second stage is famandy's second stage from the awesome Neptune launcher.

Total payload to LEO: 74,000 kg. More than FH.

Attachments

Last edited:

GLS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've gone full Kerbal.

Boosters are two 5 segment SRBs, 4 GEM60XL boosters to help with TWR. 5 segment SRB as the center stage doesn't ignite until after the side boosters burn out. Second stage is famandy's second stage from the awesome Neptune launcher.

Total payload to LEO: 74,000 kg. More than FH.
You get more if you use FWC segments instead of metal.... :sneaky:

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Well, didn't add more boosters, just replaced them with the Orbital ATK Dark Knight conceptual ones.

Payload to LEO: 105,000 kg, a little less than the Saturn V.

I don't think anything that big would fit inside the payload fairing though! So maybe better suited for interplanetary missions.

Attachments

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
D3D9 terrain flattening allows me to have back the detailed meshes for the Apollo 18 EVA's !
It's seamless when driving around, and not that bad on more distant views.
Very happy for being able to have detailed EVAs in Orbiter 2016. Looking forward to update the Apollo 18 addon ;)

0078.png

0079.png

0080.png

0082.png

0083.png

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
John,