Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I've imported face's mercurial mirror backwards into the new SVN server.

This has somewhat flattened the history, but as far as I can tell, nothing has been lost overmuch. You'll find the new repository at svn://orbithangar.com/orbiter (or svn://orbiter-forum.com/orbiter, as the domains are equivalent) - tortoiseSVN should be able to handle switching the URL.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I've imported face's mercurial mirror backwards into the new SVN server.

This has somewhat flattened the history, but as far as I can tell, nothing has been lost overmuch.

AFAIK, the original SVN repo started with some shuffling of directories, as it seems like Martin started with a non-standard layout, then switched to the usual trunk/branches/tags layout. When converting, I've ignored those changesets, as the content there was equivalent to the revision 6, just in different paths. Here is a log of the current repo status with old SVN revision numbers in brackets:

Code:
@  4c4b2e467413(trunk@20) * Redesigned vessel selection dialog (F3)
|
o  e35dbe1a76c0(trunk@19) * Extra | Debug | Performance options: added option to enforce cleartype on exit even if it wasn't on at program start (recover cleartype after Orbiter crash) [issue #918]
|
o  04bd471dfdf8(trunk@18) * Launchpad: scenario list now updates on changes in scenario directory [issue #963]
|
o  3be0b9b900c6(trunk@17) * Scenario files now support BEGIN_HYPERDESC/END_HYPERDESC blocks for html-formatted descriptions. Rudimentary text->html and html->text conversion implemented to display ASCII text in  browser window and vice versa.
|
o  16bcbfbc7bf9(trunk@16) * Added missing quality parameter to oapi::GraphicsClient::clbkSaveSurfaceToImage
|
o  cf1b722fd45c(trunk@15) * Moved calling positions for clbkPanelMouseEvent and clbkPanelRedrawEvent to after vessel state update is complete to avoid race conditions.
|
o  b0117e0b8d53(trunk@14) orbiter.exe: contains the actual Orbiter executable instead of the installation verifier.
|
o  5682d24ccdda(trunk@13) Screen captures are now saved in JPEG format.
|
o  1dda67c8f4ef(trunk@12) Auto-detection of Linux/WINE environment now works
|
o  0859e2805e47(trunk@11) Added a number of missing files to the repository.
|
o  cd201ca9fe9e(trunk@10) Cumulative changes up to Orbiter beta 121202.
|
o  484882cc615c(trunk@8) Orbiter 2010-P1 Release 100830
|
o  5463c8af6eac(trunk@6) Orbiter 2010-P1 Release 100830

One question, though: why not simply migrate the old SVN repo? SVN server troubles?

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
One question, though: why not simply migrate the old SVN repo? SVN server troubles?

Lack of memory: I forgot. >.<

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Has this repository moved again, or has the project been abandoned?

The current address of the Orbiter Beta repository is: svn://orbithangar.com/orbiter

That repository's address is also updated as soon as possible at Orbiter Download page, Orbiter Beta section if it changes.

There's also a new thread for new releases of the Orbiter Beta, too: New Orbiter Beta Released, which contains more recent information about the beta.

For any further problems with obtaining the Orbiter Beta, please continue posting in that thread instead.​

Status
Not open for further replies.