Obama wins

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
He only has two years of experience as a senator and he pretends to know what he's doing. That's my opinion. I can't support someone who thinks they can magically turn something as complex as a nation of 300 million around. I would never put my support behind a candidate who supports abortion anyway, but that certainly isn't the only reason I won't support Obama.

Of course, McCain isn't any better. Why the heck do we only have two parties to choose from? :huh:

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
Obama may not be the best, but he is certainly miles (kilometers) ahead of McCain. How he ever got the Republican nomination is beyond me. Either way, you can tell who I want to be President.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well, democracy is the idea, that even a beggar could rule a country. So, Obama is sure not the worst case.

Why you have only two parties? No idea. Maybe your voting machines are not capable of faking the results when more than two parties are involved. ;)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well, thats the idea anyway... really helps if you have lots, and lots and lots of money though.;)

It's the same with dating a woman. Having lots of money does not get you a girlfriend, but it is helpful. :lol:

But it is not like Obama is a poor man... just like McCain. Also it is not that easy to become Senator, especially if you are as young as Obama. It is already a great achievement, to become senator.

Star explorer

Reaction score
McCain has more experiance i would vote for him if i was old enough and no im not just getting this from my parents they don't vote i really don't know why

MajorTom

Ker-splash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
McCain has more experiance i would vote for him if i was old enough and no im not just getting this from my parents they don't vote i really don't know why

You are stupid and there for wrong

Goodness, I hope the "You are stupid and there for wrong" is a joke...:dry:

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Here's how I see it:

Obama-- an inexperienced man who will probably be shocked to find that he can't magically change America's problems

McCain-- Bush all over again

Maybe we should just give up... :beach:

Star explorer

Reaction score
:censored:
Here's how I see it:

Obama-- an inexperienced man who will probably be shocked to find that he can't magically change America's problems

McCain-- Bush all over again

Maybe we should just give up... :beach:

alright let me explain the difference between bush and McCain

Bush was a cheer leader mccain was not

bush was not in combat mccain was and also maccain was captured and wounded in veitnam

mccain has more experiance he's older. bush while had some experiance (but not alot) was still a a complete JACK:censored: and raised the gas prices then lowers the value of a dollar.

Bush is a monkey mccain is not.

off subject but the only reason bush got into office was because the
F:censored:ing state I live in had to screw up the votes thanks a
F:censored:ing lot Florida 8 years of a second great deppresion

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Don't blame your state, just the bureaucratic jerks that made the decision not to count the votes. Probably district of columbians.

evveningsky is pretty much spot on interms of sizing up the two current candidates. McCain is bush's edgier, more publicy (if that makes sense) twin brother who wants to have the appearance of not being like bush. Obama is inexperienced interms of general politics and even more so nationally. We have no idea what he's going to do once he parks that large tush of his in the oval office's leather seat!

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
Why you should not vote for McCain (photo dated August 29, 2005 [anyone remember what happened that day?]):

McCain29aug2005.jpg

And besides, if you are really dissatisfied with the Democratic and Republican nominations, you could vote for a third party such as Green, Libertarian, or Constitution. Or you could even write-in a candidate.

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Don't blame your state, just the bureaucratic jerks that made the decision not to count the votes. Probably district of columbians.

evveningsky is pretty much spot on interms of sizing up the two current candidates. McCain is bush's edgier, more publicy (if that makes sense) twin brother who wants to have the appearance of not being like bush. Obama is inexperienced interms of general politics and even more so nationally. We have no idea what he's going to do once he parks that large tush of his in the oval office's leather seat!

I may just end up voting for Constitutional.

Hey, where on earth is Nader this year? I would never vote for him, but he's always made the presidential races a lot more... entertaining.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It's so typical that the best candidate had no chance of being elected...Poor Ron Paul.
Obama or McCain...Both will result in the same thing I think.

bushbombs_dees.jpg

joiz

Reaction score
guys, one thing about Obama, he once said:
"why don't we just poor all the money from the space program into schools?"
this is Mr. change speaking.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Still better, as McCain...

"Why don't we just poor all the money from the space program into iraq?"

At least the money stays inside the country.