- Mar 18, 2008
- Reaction score
Do you mean contribution to the code? Well for the time being I have this steps in my mind:
1) gather feedbacks from beta testers to see if the module is properly reproducing the vinka's one and correct eventual issues
2) finish the implementations I have in mind, especially the peg autopilot.
3) modify what is needed for orbiter2015.
Well, that's more like a roadmap, not how we can contribute.
Actually I let the code public so in the future, when the new "orbiter2028" will come out and I will be away or anything anybody can start from there and renew the multistage, for the moment I was not thinking of a repository or something "live" for multiple inputs.
Yeah, sure, that's the spirit of all this vinka replacements. I don't think that a repository is necessary immediately, my question was more geared towards this scenario:
- Some user mentions a bug/request.
- Some developer knows how to fix it, makes code-changes, and gets a working version.
- Now he wants to show you that changes, so you can integrate/merge it into your current work-in-progress to have it active in the next release. Or drop it and explain why.
Of course any help is appreciated and will be credited, if you check I also credited the functions and the inputs I had simply reading the forum in order not to disappoint anyone.
I know that relevant to programming I still have millions of Kilometers to do, but it's an hobby and I'm simply enjoying the learning curve :compbash: :lol:
Well, what you presented here is already a pretty big part of the road you're traveling.