Question Loud Noise with SRTM

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Does the scenario line for is say that is docked? It could be orbiting in very close proximity then immediately docking when the scenario starts (given that that's the sounds made when a docking occurs).

Take a look at the scenario; then run it, exit out, then look at the 'current scenario' and compare the two.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
The link for that addon, goes to a car sales wesite.

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
The link for that addon, goes to a car sales wesite.

:blink: From looking into this, the website in that add-on's entry and the download itself are linking to here:

Code:
http://www.orbiterfrancophone.com/

...but it looks like the original owner of that domain let it expire, so now it's been purchased (or hijacked) by a spammer. Looks like we'll need to take that add-on entry (and any other entries that have downloads linking to that domain) down from OrbitHangar since there is no way to download it anymore. I'll ping Xyon about this issue since he manages OrbitHangar.

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Orbiter Francophone moved to "Pappy's Hangar" (http://francophone.dansteph.com/?page=addons) some years ago. Many of the old Francophone add-ons are still there, but not SRTM.

But, I have it. From the documentation:

All this material is free for use and distribution for non commercial activities.
Do not modify the original archive.

So here it is.

Attachments

• SRTM.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

AssemblyLanguage

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Does the scenario line for is say that is docked? It could be orbiting in very close proximity then immediately docking when the scenario starts (given that that's the sounds made when a docking occurs).

The scenario uses attachments. The sound doesn't have the port locking mechanism sound when docking.

The SRTM is built with Spacecraft2. I tried Spacecraft4 with the same results. The SRTM attachment points are defined in a .cfg file not the .ini. I moved the SRTM attachment points and the Atlantis SAT_OFS with the same results.

Thanks