Project Nameless Shuttle Project (name is the less important)

Vortice

Reaction score
Good morning everyone a greetings from Spain.

I already have hailed the probe many years ago, so no need to repeat the process I feel :)hailprobe:).

A lot of time have passed since I re-re-rediscovered Orbiter by learning how to develop new content and have fun with this simulator.

I think this community gave me a lot materials and tutorials about creating, shaping, programming and modifiying Orbiter (all of these things inside the legal perimeter and respecting other's creations).

After many months reading more tutorials and manuals about content developing than making orbits around Earth, I was able to launch some vehicles inside Orbiter 2016 for testing purposes, being happy with the results. I feel it's time to share the first concept/shapes pictures of my really first serious creation for this community. Nothing here is definitive, nothing is unmovable, many things could be changed along developing process. Currently it is in a very early shaping process. Anyway, here it is:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Of course there is no design didn't get inspired on other shapes. In my case I was inspired first on the fabulous Altea Aerospace's XR5 Vanguard and X-33 Shuttle concept.

By the moment there is no name for the project. I prefer to keep my projects unnamed until they are finished or, at least, nearly finished.

I really want to thank to Face (whose comments, posts and messages encourage my self to investigate and look for information before making obvious questions), to Gattispilot and his spectacular work with Space Transportation System 2016 (really inspiring project. Contact me if you need help for shaping payloads) and many other users and "orbiters" around this forum.

Have a nice day!

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
    164.8 KB · Views: 1

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks. So BarryGolden has had be working on the X33 Venture Star. With different paint configurations

Krishnan

I believe, my friends, caravans of rockets
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Can't wait to see what this becomes! I really love seeing these new vessels!