OHM JBT B1200

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Still having problems with it crashing d3d9 occasionally, and the tug going completely dead from quicksave to the next load (in standard graphics mode).

I'm not sure, but I think some parameters might not save correctly. I found a couple anomalous entries in the scenario file that I had to remove before the scenario would load in d3d9. One was:

VC
End VC

Nothing in between. I forget the other one, I was just happy to get it working again.

Funny you should mention "AU beta", I also happened to notice in some tutorial recently that the person had a module called Ascension Ultimate and was wondering what I was missing. So when I went looking for a texture fix for Wideawake's non-blending mountains earlier today, I stumbled across it and got it. That's a nice base, and surface mesh, to heck with fixing the old one LOL wish I knew about it before I installed Wideawake.

Known issue.

I have a bug report on the forum, but nothing has been done.

TachyonDriver

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Successfully used the tug to tow a Vanguard from its hangar to the cargo loading facility on Wideawake & then to the fuelling facility.

Had to figure out disconnecting the tug from the XR5 though. Only way it seemed to work for me was to tow it in complex flight mode, then flick the cpm switch, then detach the XL5

T1234

Reaction score
When I started the xr facility scenario and spawned the JBT with scenario editor,it ctd,then I removed the test config and scenario files leaving only jbt and towbar config and placing attach points into the main xr5 config and spawnes ok, then deleted it with scenario editor before takeoff.So that could be the problem?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Could you update the package with the actual VS project/solution files? Right now they're missing and it's faster to use an actual already set up project.