Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

Gerdih

Reaction score
A creeper have destroyed the main gate. I've repaired it and it seems it works perfectly again. I apologize :)

ElTaco

Reaction score
all of the protections should be fix.

As I was going through and sorting stuff out I ran into a pesky chest that wouldn't go away... seems you got them all except one.

The double chest is at exactly (69,68,423)
and a set of gates at (76,66,443)

Oddly enough, /cinfo says that I don't have rights to use them but I can still access them.

By the way, thanks again for fixing the rest of them. Feels good to finally sort that place out.

Last edited:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
As I was going through and sorting stuff out I ran into a pesky chest that wouldn't go away... seems you got them all except one.

The double chest is at exactly (69,68,423)
and a set of gates at (76,66,443)

Oddly enough, /cinfo says that I don't have rights to use them but I can still access them.

By the way, thanks again for fixing the rest of them. Feels good to finally sort that place out.
Those are fix too.

Gerdih

Reaction score
I dont have xperience on posting images :lol: the album is public and I have changued now to be posted as thumbnail linked to original.

Gerdih

Reaction score
Security gate with buttons to introduce a key on the O-F minecraft world in the coming months. Im proud of it :p

Attachments

• SecurityMainGate.png
    SecurityMainGate.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 44

Gerdih

Reaction score
One day I entered there to see what was in the water of the entrance :p I died and lost the items. In the attempt to recover them I died twice so I decided to fill the water with sand. Accidentally I destroyed a flower. But when I recovered all my things I replant it and fixed the water. I dont think I killed your wolves, they were inside the house.

Last edited:

Gerdih

Reaction score
I hope this to be useful and give some protection to the main gate wiring from creepers

Attachments

• mgateway.jpg
    mgateway.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 38

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Ok, bit of a problem.

Decided to connect (finally can) and it said 'Failed to verify username'
happened a few times, any ideas? The name changed to mojoey_ftw (after i lost the PW for the old one :( )

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Ok, bit of a problem.

Decided to connect (finally can) and it said 'Failed to verify username'
happened a few times, any ideas? The name changed to mojoey_ftw (after i lost the PW for the old one :( )
You forgot your password so you bought another account?

Did the "forgot password" link at http://www.minecraft.net/login not work for you?

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
BTW, do anyone have the claim to the island east of the OF city with the fort structure? It seems abandoned since a long time ago, and in the 6 months I've joined the server, I've never seen anyone continuing that fortress or maintaining the buildings there.

On another note, we really should have a convention naming the waters and landmasses.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
On another note, we really should have a convention naming the waters and landmasses.
Second. There are few names on the server other than some fortresses, islands and communities (Communia, Kamina, Usânolon, L.B.J. Memorial Everything, etc.) Otherwise we're all pretty much saying "That ocean South of x person's house..."