Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

Pablo49

Reaction score
We clearly need a Sea of Tranquility.

(The Lyndon B. Johnson Memorial Sea of Tranquility anyone?)

Gerdih

Reaction score
Now that we are talking about naming strictly the geological areas. I would like to add that the landmass where is located the city is a peninsula crossed by a river in the south. I only say this because I have seen people calling it an island.

I've always thought of that big island south of the commune as Terra Australis or something.

I like a lot this island because of its sunny weather that shows every time I go there.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I propose naming the area I've been mining (west and northwest of "Shelter" in the Southwest) Fra Mauro.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Allright then, the main peninsula, is there any proposal?

BTW Izack, the city, although colloquially called Communia, has the official name of Orbiter-Forum Memorial City (TL8 posted about it), but Communia would be a good alias for day to day business, and Orbiteria as a short form for legal proceedings (for crimes admitted in it etc, for the purpose of convenience)

And, although I think this is a lil bit overstretched, should we use noble titles for the landed (have possesions outside Communia), although in that case, Woo would be the lord with the largest lands though (He's practically the owner of Sudra and Stevodoria and who knows what else)

And as such, I propose Izack to be named Viscount of Usânolon and shall be reffered to as Lord Usânolon in legal proceedings :lol:

Wait a minute, can we crown Hielor as God-Emperor or something? :rofl:

By The Grace of The Probe, Hielor, First of His Name, High Lord of the Worlds, Emperor of All Above Nether, Protector of the Realms, Defender of the Cult :probe:

I'm really watching too much Game of Thrones :facepalm:

usmc3891

OFSS III Pilot
Reaction score
There is no such thing as too much Game of Thrones lol. Should I build The Wall to protect the Fortress of Vorengard and the land of Alegasia from the White Walkers in the north? ;-)

I propose that the sea directly to the south of the commune be named the Sea of Tranquility

Last edited:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
There is no such thing as too much Game of Thrones lol. Should I build The Wall to protect the Fortress of Vorengard and the land of Alegasia from the White Walkers in the north? ;-)
Isn't the name Vroengard from Eragon? :p

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Well USMC, the sea directly south of the commune is technically a strait, but we can name the large ocean inbetween the commune's peninsula and Vroengard as Tranquilia if you may

Let's get back on track, what's the name of the Peninsular landmass of the Communia? anyone has an idea? although because TL8 named the city after Orbiter Forum perhaps we should name it something Orbiter-related

usmc3891

OFSS III Pilot
Reaction score
Izack, yes it is. Along with the name Alegasia :) and The Wall, of course, is from Game of Thrones :p

Gerdih

Reaction score
With the recent discussion about naming things I have got the idea of naming the way I've done that goes from the main gate to my future factory.:p
I think the Street of the Industry is the right name for it. :)

Attachments

• street1.png
    street1.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 30

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
With the recent discussion about naming things I have got the idea of naming the way I've done that goes from the main gate to my future factory.:p
I think the Street of the Industry is the right name for it. :)

Don't forget you still don't have permission for that factory, I still need to see plans.

Pablo49

Reaction score
Construction has started on the LBJ Memorial Castle. It's pretty huge, you can see some WIP design shots here and here. So we are gladly taking donations. We need copious amounts of both stone and all types of wood. There is a single chest by the door to the LBJ Spire where you can place donations, and if you are feeling adventurous there is a double chest outside the shack on the LBJ island in the east.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
Don't forget me out at hope point. I lay claim to the mountains and all that lie in them. (except the part to the east that someone beat me to.

Gerdih

Reaction score
I will post the area I have agreed with tango in order to respect his ranch this afternoon. Jango there is any problem with my factory?

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
OK then, I've spent several hours thinking, and I think Ravenland or Ravenia can be a good name for the peninsula, anyone have other ideas?

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
I will post the area I have agreed with tango in order to respect his ranch this afternoon. Jango there is any problem with my factory?

Is that the structure to the east or the south? Both are over 200 blocks away, so I'm fine with them regardless.