OHM Gorizont 1 spacecraft

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I approve this addon. This should be converted to an DLL addon
Sorry, but this is beyond my knowledge... I aready glad, that it works this way :)

---------- Post added at 02:00 ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 ----------

For all: Feel free to combine it with any other launch vehicles and other addons! I'll be glad, If I saw my ship in further development in more professional hands than my own :)

romanasul

Reaction score
Excellent addon! The only minor complaint that I have is the fact that the ISP is way too high for a chemical rocket. However, this is easily fixed using IEAT MFD.

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Excellent addon! The only minor complaint that I have is the fact that the ISP is way too high for a chemical rocket. However, this is easily fixed using IEAT MFD.
Well, from today's point of view, I used to be little careful about realistic ISP. Today it's different, Firebird should be OK in this way. Therefore I consider this addon obsolete.

vsfx

Orbinaut
Donator
Reaction score

You don't have to use IEAT MFD every time, you can just adjust the SC3 ini file (orbiter/config/spacecraft/Gorizont_1.ini)

Change the line ISP=5000 to whatever you want. I have 3080 (this is based on the Apollo SPS engine).

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
is there any way i can launch gorizont 1 on a R7 soyuz rocket or proton rocket instead of trassa lv ?
Yes, you just need to create a soyuz configuration with Gorizont added into payload section. The details of this vary according to type of rocket you want to use.

Last edited: