Humor Exams...

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
This one is still my favorite. Simple yet hilarious!

8959.jpg

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
My personal favorite from the bunch:

8960.jpg

Why didn't I try this is dynamics class?

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The one not listed is my favorite, it goes something like this:
There is a train traveling at 45 m/s emitting a horn at a constant 2000Hz. Person A is standing directly in front of the train. Person B is directly behind. compute the frequency of sound each person would hear.
[MATH FOR PERSON B]
*circles "standing directly in front of the train"* Person A is dead

cjp

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Dear Michael,

Every year I attempt to boost my students’ final grades by giving them this relatively simple exam consisting of 100 True/False questions from only 3 chapters of material. For the past 20 years that I have taught Intro Communications 101 at this institution I have never once seen someone score below a 65 on this exam. Consequently, your score of a zero is the first in history and ultimately brought the entire class average down a whole 8 points.

There were two possible answer choices: A (True) and B (False). You chose C for all 100 questions in an obvious attempt to get lucky with a least a quarter of the answers. It’s as if you didn’t look at a single question. Unfortunately, this brings your final grade in this class to failing. See you next year!

May God have mercy on your soul.
Sincerely,
Professor William Turner

P.S. If all else fails, go with B from now on.
B is the new C
:lol: I always choose A in case of doubt. For this reason.

I once had a multiple choice test, and I ran out of time at about 60% of the test. I didn't even have time to check the number of options for the other questions, so I filled in A for the rest. It turned out that more than half of the remaining questions actually was A, and I got a 80% score! (most of the approx. 30 questions had 3 or 4 options)