Scenario Editing a new spaceship in a scenario

Iberville

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to build a kid of near future world, with private space stations around the Earth and Moon using SSBB2 and HLV - lunar base modules for a realistic moon bases. I played a lot with Orbiter using DG IV, XR vessels and the Arrow. Now, I wanted to use only ''realistic vessels'' like the ATV, and the Dragon Capsule.

The problem I am encountering is that I can't find a way to edit these vessels in a scenario. After I do a launch to orbit, I have all the stages in the sea or in orbit but I can't put them back on the launchpad ready for use (with staying in the same scenario). Is is only possible? I read about velcro rockets addons but I don't know if this is the way to do it.

Can anyone help me on this?

Tommy

Reaction score
Some launchers, such as Kulch's Energia, have a "Payload Manager" that can attach the payloads and position them from a tab in the scenario editor, or a "pop-up" window.

Most, however (especially those based on Multi-Stage .dll), need to be "assembled" by hand, using a text editor to add them into the scenario file. You'll need a bit of study, depending on the launchers you use.

Most come with enough instructions, and examples, to get you going after a little work.