AutopilotMFD Atlantis autopilot not working!

brunovisa

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm with a little problem here... downloaded Orbiter 2016, it's already a time that i don't play the game, it's awesome now... but when i type in the default Atlantis launch (i mean run('atlantis/launch')) it's everything ok, then, as asked, i type the final launch command, and the Atlantis start to climb straight up, it doesn't roll, it simplily climb the same direction as it started on the launchpad, hel me please, i'm very addicted to play this again, i love this game lol (Sorry for my REALLY bad English, i'm brazilian :p)

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm with a little problem here... downloaded Orbiter 2016, it's already a time that i don't play the game, it's awesome now... but when i type in the default Atlantis launch (i mean run('atlantis/launch')) it's everything ok, then, as asked, i type the final launch command, and the Atlantis start to climb straight up, it doesn't roll, it simplily climb the same direction as it started on the launchpad, hel me please, i'm very addicted to play this again, i love this game lol (Sorry for my REALLY bad English, i'm brazilian :p)
No issues with it here, did a launch just a couple of days ago to check out a few things. But then again, I just used the Atlantis AP MFD that is built into the Atlantis vessel. Not sure if it relies on the same LUA script though or if it uses its own code and the script is just out of date and can't handle the Thrust Vector Control (TVC) that the Atlantis now makes use of.

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I think the ap.lua script was just for the old orbiter. In the new one there is also the possibility to control launch through the dialog (it opens with ctrl+space i think). Have a look at the docs and you'll find out easily!

brunovisa

Reaction score
Oh, thanks guys! The Ctrl+Space autopilot worked fine here, guess fred18 is right, the old way don't work anymore, but anyway, i'm back space! Here i come xD.

Here in Brazil, we have the costume to say "hugs" when we are grateful for something or saying good-bye, but as i know, in the United States you say cheers, so...

Cheers! and hugs too xD

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
They say Cheers in the UK . We in the US say hasta lavista baby.

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Um abrazo a voce tambem!