Problem AB in IMFD will not work.

davalf

Reaction score
I am trying to go from earth to mars following the tutorial in Go Play in Space. The tutorial suggest you use IMFD 4.3.1 or something close. When I get to the part for the auto burn, nothing happens. The time to burn counts to zero and nothing. So, I tried the other versions of IMFD including the latest, and nothing. Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

davalf

Reaction score
The Delta Glider that came with Orbiter

jarmonik

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
You need to press the "AB" button to engage the autoburn. Once the autoburn is running "Waiting (T-***)" will appear. Attitude sequence will start at T-180.

If this doesn't help, could you explain a bit what you see on the screen or could you take a screen shot.

davalf

Reaction score
I have pressed the Ab button. One of the scenarios that they give you, thats all you have to do, then wait for it to start. Here is a screen shot just after it did not fire. Where it says waiting, is it supposed to countdown with the TtB?

orbit HUD.jpg

Thanks,
Dave

mc_

Reaction score
Hm...

How are the MFD's connected to each other (a "shared" setting)?

Also, IMFD may act strange if you edited current date in scenario editor.

Last edited:

davalf

Reaction score
Yes a shared setting. And I did not change the date and time, thats how the scenario has it set. I really do not understand. maybe an uninstall and reinstall? But how do you uninstall a MFD?

Dave

Last edited:

jarmonik

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Yes, I can confirm that 4.2.1 doesn't work with Orbiter 2010. Map program won't work and autoburn won't work either. I'll take a look if I can rebuild it for Orbiter 2010.

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

So, I tried the other versions of IMFD including the latest, and nothing.
Latest version is working in Orbiter 2010 therefore it must be configuration issue.

jarmonik

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Here is Orbiter 2010 compatible version of IMFD 4.2.1. There are still some problems due to change in planet rotation model in Orbiter 2010 but it shouldn't be vital issue.

Last edited: