You people are magical

ssope

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank all of the humans that have contributed to a piece of software that truly offers a magical experience (for free) to all who download. You people have helped create the most meaningful piece of software that, in my opinoin, has ever been written to a hard-drive.

Honestly guys, you should be God damn proud of yourselves. The XR2, the DGIV, the AMSO, you people should be incredibly proud.

Thank you for this.

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank all of the humans that have contributed to a piece of software that truly offers a magical experience (for free) to all who download. You people have helped create the most meaningful piece of software that, in my opinoin, has ever been written to a hard-drive.

Honestly guys, you should be God damn proud of yourselves. The XR2, the DGIV, the AMSO, you people should be incredibly proud.

Thank you for this.

Wow, I never thought if it that way. You are right! :)

Thanks People :cheers:

SE

(Proud member of O-F)

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
I'm right behind you....

N.

Mikeol1987

Virtual Pilot & Orbinaut
Reaction score
I also agree. Orbiter and its community have some of the best addons and such, I just wish somehow we could start to develop a better terrain mesh gen system for later versions of orbiter! like Orulex

PeriapsisPrograde

Wannabe addon dev
Reaction score
3c133310250c102d94d7001438c0f03b

The world is magical if you can explore. Orbiter is a great exploration simulation.

theshhh

2 year orbiter player
Reaction score
Agreed.
im not a mod maker, but i will hope to be.
:cheers:
guys, you are good modders. and dansteph, you are the king of modders.
:salute:
:hail:

Keatah

Reaction score
Everything that surrounds Orbiter is magical in some way.

SpaceNut

Reaction score
True, Martin gets lots of Kudos (and rightly so) from alot of people, but the add on community is really something else. The level of detail and the attempts to make things as realistic as possible is just amazing, and Orbiter is 1000 times better with just about every conceivable real and fictitious spacecraft available along with non-craft related stuff like Orbiter Sound, UCGO, bases, various tools, etc. The addon community is awesome, and it was a great idea for Martin to create orbiter the way he did with the idea of allowing addon developers to add additional craft. Also, major kudos to guys like Dansteph for Orbitersound, which is absolutely necessary to complete orbiter, and Vinka who brought the world of add on development to the masses who don't code in C++.

When I first found orbiter, I wanted to be able to make my own craft, and through Orbiter, discovered Anim8or. That was my first and early days of 3D modeling, and since then, I've become pretty decent at using Blender, and I owe all that to Orbiter.

Kudos to all Addon developers big or small, keep 'em coming, you're all the best!