You know you're addicted to Orbiter when...

Lord Wasteland

Orbinaut
Reaction score
When flying an F-16, how it acts so much like the Galactica Viper (Very very guilty. Got yelled at for around an hour by CO).

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
When I have Orbiter and Google Chrome running at the same time, sometimes I press F1 when I'm on the Chrome window.

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I know I am addicted to Orbiter when I am searching a keyboard for pressing T when a class is boring !
Or when I think to Orbiter when I think NASA is stupid because an Arrow can make easily (un)manned interplanetary travels !
EDIT : I miss one : My Math teacher know Martin, and it is my fault !

Last edited:

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
A new one : I know I am addicted to Orbiter because I though "I will have a CTD" on a highway with a lot of cars.
When I want to get my phone by CTRL+F4 -> Scenario Editor.

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
When you catch yourself referring to your car's air conditioning system as the flash evaporator system.

Oh wait. Doesn't necessarily mean you're addicted to orbiter . . . :huh:

Mikeol1987

Virtual Pilot & Orbinaut
Reaction score
you know you're addicted when you make like 5 different Orbiter installs to keep the base program clean of CTD mischief,
I have a Shuttle Orbiter,
'Fun' Orbiter (UCGO-)
and Apollo Version, amongst other 'themed' installs

Last edited:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
When you rewrite country songs in the ChatBox to tell of the troubles of a fellow Orbinaut who left his girlfriend for Orbiter...

SpaceShuttleFan

Inflatable Module
Reaction score
When you think "REQUIESCAT IN PACE" when you see an obituary. (Only if you have the AMSO addon.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
When you rewrite country songs in the ChatBox to tell of the troubles of a fellow Orbinaut who left his girlfriend for Orbiter...

You know what happens if you play country songs backwards?

Your girlfriend comes back to you, your employer hires you and gives you a rise, and your dog becomes alive again.

MattBaker

Reaction score
You know what happens if you play country songs backwards?

Your girlfriend comes back to you, your employer hires you and gives you a rise, and your dog becomes alive again.

Damn, when listening Stairway to Heaven backwards you only hear satanistic messages. Does that mean Kevin Costner is better than Led Zeppelin?

You know you're addicted to Orbiter when you can speak the transmissions of AMSO.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Not as smart of a move as it may seem at first:lol:
Orbiter is great, but it can't...uh...you know...(at least not that I know of. I don't think anyone's created THAT addon yet:shifty:

I don't want a romantic relationship anyway. Not having a girlfriend or boyfriend isn't a bad situation, at least for me.

Last edited:

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
:lol: Its a shame we don't have the song

indonesianorbinaut

Reaction score
Damn, when listening Stairway to Heaven backwards you only hear satanistic messages. Does that mean Kevin Costner is better than Led Zeppelin?

You know you're addicted to Orbiter when you can speak the transmissions of AMSO.

how about listening to Revolution 9 backwards and you hear "turn me on, dead man" :uhh:

OrbiterSpore

Clean Furry, of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Before we get more derailed, you know you're addicted to Orbiter when you think "This may be Telescope MFD HD" when you're looking at your telescope. (Guilty :lol: )