SDK Question Working with SASSTO Source, but can't find guidance.h anywhere

Gothmog

Reaction score
Hello all.

I've been recently trying to get my feet wet again, in the water of Orbiter SDK based development. At this point, I've been able to get a couple of existing, simpler projects to compile (Mercury Redstone and ShuttlePB), and I've also been successfully experimenting by tweaking the booster and fuel weights to achieve shorter or longer range flight plans.

I decided to look at Sputnik's [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=1882"]SASSTO[/ame] add-on, for two main reasons. First, I've always enjoyed flying it and I thought it would be fun to play at tweaking this for my own nefarious, but strictly private, purposes. And secondly, I thought this would be a good way to learn how to match different hardware components together. For example, if I wanted to launch a Mercury capsule atop the first stage of a Titan II, I know I would need to build some sort of adapter code to simulate the expected physical appearance as well as the function. Undoubtedly the open source of SASSTO is a good place to see how this is done.

The problem I have, though, is when I try to compile the project I'm getting an error message that it can't open the include file "guidance.h". Where would I find this header file?