• AMSO

Votes: 48 61.5%
  • NASSP

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
Which Apollo program do you prefer, AMSO or NASSP. If you want high textures, autopilot, and easy missions you go to AMSO, but if you want high graphic panels, procedures, and all that you go to NASSP, I personally prefer AMSO. Note: ACsoft and the team at AMSO and the team at NASSP can vote if they want.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
After the latest development of both projects, I really don't think I can choose! Both projects are great in countless aspects.

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
Forgive me for being here for over a year and not knowing, what is NASSP? and where do I download it?

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
What's all this about having to enter name, email and personel information?

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
If the downloading window thing doesnt come up just read the text and click on the direct link, it always takes a while to come up. I dont know why.

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
Thank you very much, by the way, are there any required addons?

THX=Thanks VM= very much

BlueDragon8144

Reaction score
Hard to choose. Both have seen great development, but I have to go for AMSO. Lunar EVA is a lot of fun with all the stuff you can do, and of course the eye-candy with it's LM, launch, VC, and lunar landing sites. I do miss the AGC though when using AMSO, so I do go back to NASSP for that.

cjp

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Which Apollo program do you prefer, AMSO or NASSP. If you want high textures, autopilot, and easy missions you go to AMSO, but if you want high graphic panels, procedures, and all that you go to NASSP, I personally prefer AMSO. Note: ACsoft and the team at AMSO and the team at NASSP can vote if they want.

To be honest, I never tried AMSO, but based on your description, I guess I'll stick to NASSP.