What music are you listening to?

Graham2001

Reaction score
One of the stranger moments in 1960s musical exploitation featuring a cover image that is a definite 'no no'....

Frilock

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I've wrote and rewrote and deleted a whole lot of subtitles for this one...

Simply put, glad I'm not alone liking this artist:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
R.I.P. Jimmy Buffett:

Of that is really sad news, he was a real institution. I encountered him as many artists, late at night in German TV, when they showed the concert for Monserrat. Volcano was really irresistable, luckily Youtube had the exact SHOW I saw in store:

Thunder Chicken

Fine Threads since 2008
Donator
Reaction score
Of that is really sad news, he was a real institution. I encountered him as many artists, late at night in German TV, when they showed the concert for Monserrat. Volcano was really irresistable, luckily Youtube had the exact SHOW I saw in store:

He was practically his own genre of music. He used to do an annual summer concert at the local venue near my house up until a few years ago. It was nice listening to the distant music and watching the sun set while paddling my canoe around on the reservoir between the concert and my house.

Graham2001

Reaction score
Something that sounds like a 'lost' James Bond theme tune...

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I had thought the band disbanded, but there they are again, active. :) "Blacken the Angel" was epic in the past millenia.

Graham2001

Reaction score
A forgotten attempt to copy the Beach Boys sound...

TheShuttleExperience

Reaction score
The Hall of Mirrors of Clärchen's Ballhaus, built in Auguststrasse in Berlin-Mitte in 1895, is today a little gem from a bygone era. Nothing has changed in this room for 100 years. Real estate investor Yoram Roth recently acquired Clärchen's Ballhaus together with the Hall of Mirrors. But the original charm of the rooms should be preserved. Many weddings have already been celebrated here and several films have been shot here (including "Valkyrie" 2008 with Tom Cruise).